Sligo Wear Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is what they sent over for us to review. For any guys out there that like apparel, this is for you. Great clothes. Euro fit and great style. The belt buckle is great.

433672969_n4Cy3-L.jpg

433672848_kmtTR-L.jpg

433673093_tuSSa-L.jpg

I love the belt and the buckle. Can't wait for the review.

The GUYS get those clothes? Jealous! :angry:

What size is that belt? :clapp:

• Admin
Too big for me, that is for sure.

I would be happy to put the buckle on it and see if it fits me!

• Admin
I wore the shorts and one of the shirts as a trial and man oh man these clothes are nice. I have not heard of them before a week or so ago when a reader was kind of enough to ask us to review them. We are delighted so far. Great stuff.

• Admin
Wore another one of the shirts today. Really enjoy the quality and style of their stuff so far.

Those clothes are amazing!! I hope they come out with a woman's line soon, I would love the chance to review those :beauty:

those plaid shorts are nice and the belt buckle is sick.

Very cool stuff although I've never wore a white belt before still very cool. A good Canadian company that needs exposure way to go THP.

Thank you. This company is one to watch. On the rise and their clothes are as nice as I have seen. Many know how I feel about Sub Seventy, and I would say these are as nice or nicer.

Ottawa,
Take a look at our clothing reviews. Quagmire, Lela, Doppelgang, Sligo, etc... All Canadian.

looking forward to this review... it's nice to see more and more styles and fashions come to THP. Especially styles that are little younger and contemporary...

Dent,
you know how much I love SubSeventy right? I like this stuff even more I think.

Very similar in fit, and the quality of both are fantastic. I like the material a little more on these. Both of them are great though.

Nope, but it will be up in the next few days.

Back