Center shafted putter on a budget

PizzaBear

Reaction score
Handicap
N/A
Can anyone point me in the direction of a decent center shafted putter that isn't $200+?

I tried one that was $10 tonight and the alignment and stuff just looked better to my eye with the center shaft

Thanks,
PB

you can hop on ebay and find a see more for well under $100

Think used SeeMore. You can find a really nice 100% milled one for under $200. Besides Ebay, doing a Google search should turn up plenty of other used equipment options.

I immediately (as I'm sure a bunch of others as well) immediately think of Seemore when anyone mentions "center shafted putter." There have got to be a ton of lower end Seemore options out there for under $100.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a decent center shafted putter that isn't $200+?

I tried one that was $10 tonight and the alignment and stuff just looked better to my eye with the center shaft

Thanks,
PB
Cleveland will be releasing one from the Huntington Beach line for 99.00 here in the next couple weeks.

Definitely worth the wait, and bar none the best performing and feeling "budget" putter line out there.

Also look at the Wilson staff infinite line. The Southside is the center shafted putter that Padraig Harrington uses on tour. It can be had for 99 bucks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The new Cleveland center shafted putter for $99, or a used SeeMore can most likely be had in that price range. What shape are you looking for? Blade or mallet?

Also, are you looking for a straight center shaft or something w/ a bend in it? Cleveland had a center shafted smart square, but that wasn't a straight shaft.

The new Cleveland center shafted putter for $99, or a used SeeMore can most likely be had in that price range. What shape are you looking for? Blade or mallet?

Also, are you looking for a straight center shaft or something w/ a bend in it? Cleveland had a center shafted smart square, but that wasn't a straight shaft.

The one I used had a bend which I quite liked so it was like the ball sat under the shaft

Thanks everyone, I'll have to check them all out

I got my Cleveland TFi 2135 Mezzo for $160 new. Great putter.

SeeMore's "original milled series" has excellent options for $170, but you would have to buy into the "rifle scope" alignment system.

Back