Shipping Clubs US to Canada

Karl

Reaction score
Handicap
What are people paying to ship clubs from US to Can? I normally pay $35 USD with CPO, no other fees. I haven't tried EBay or amazon.

Clubs and bags always seem to be 35-40.

You can typically count on $25-45 USD to ship a club from USA to Canada. The more expensive the item, the more it tends to cost. If the item is more than $200 you can usually expect to pay a bunch extra for taxes/fees/duties/whatever when it get's to your door.

You can typically count on $25-45 USD to ship a club from USA to Canada. The more expensive the item, the more it tends to cost. If the item is more than $200 you can usually expect to pay a bunch extra for taxes/fees/duties/whatever when it get's to your door.

i hate that part. Hasn't happened in a while though.

So its not really buying something over $200 USD, like an iron set? I forgot to mention I used to pay a COD charge at the old local depot with CPO, I don't pay COD at the new depot (hold for pickup).

I like when I get the duty charge a month later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

$40 plus or minus sounds about right for shipping a few clubs. A single club will not be much less. A whole bag will be a whole lot more.

Then there will be GST/HST, possibly PST, maybe duty charges. I think you can escape the duty charges on used clubs, or clubs that are 100% sourced from USA/Mexico.

And probably a customs brokerage fee of $30 or so unless you order from source that factors brokerage fees into their international shipping rates. Even then, UPS and FedEx will still find a way to ding you an extra $10.

Has anyone bought clubs from amazon.com?

Back