Zune by Dell: Need Advice

TinCupTampa

Bag Changes Coming!
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about them... good or bad?

Do you mean the Microsoft Zune?

That's what I meant... I was going to buy it through Dell.

I had one and loved it. Prefer satellite radio and the Sirius Stilleto. I know many knock the Zune because of Ipods, but I enjoyed mine. Nowadays though, most cell phones can do what it does. I know my Crackberry holds plenty of music.

Thanks JB.

I've had both the Zune and the Ipod. Right now I prefer the Ipod because my Zune crapped out. I had a lot of problems with my Zune along with everyone else that has one. If you buy one of the new versions of the Zune you shouldn't have too many problems. I do like the radio function on the Zune over the Ipod though.

I've got a 1st gen 30G Zune, I'm about to sell it.

I've wanted a iPod for a long time. It does what it does well, I mostly want a bigger storage capacity (it only holds about half of my music), and I'm getting rid of my PC in a few months, so the Zune's on the chopping block.

Aside from having to re-install the firmware after a goofy update, it's been a good player. The accessory market is definitely not nearly as broad as the iPod, but they have most of the high points covered.

If you want one, just for the sake of having one, it'll do fine. A good resource for any questions, hacks, and trouble support is the www.zuneboards.com

i had one of the newer zunes, i loved it. it was easy to use software, the only thing i disliked was that it had its own music store and stuff, because i already had an itunes full of songs from a previous ipod. i ended up selling it cuz i really needed money and my dad was getting some ipod touches for free through work. overall zune is great, so are ipods. it really comes down to personal preferences

Back