JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to first thank the academy...Oh wait wrong speech.

I want to thank Craig and Harry because without them, this forum and site would not be here.

But I also want to thank all of our new members. I think we are on the verge of having something special here where we can all come to discuss this silly little game that we all love, but more importantly, discuss anything else.

Please do pass the word on to everyone. The more threads and posts we have, the more goodies we can hand out to our members.

This site is obviously a work in progress. As you navigate through and become familiar you will see stuff that you might like added or some things that are here that you do not like. Please let us know. We are not a dictatorship (pun intended) and want the feedback from all of you so that we know what to work on. Drop anything you want to see or don't want to see in the tech support forum and we will get to work on it.

Again, Thank you all.

• Admin
How could I have forgotten.

Love the site

Love the site

I have been a member at a good number of other forums and web sites for a number of years and found this one through a Google search on "driver shootouts".

I have been hooked all day and look forward to participating in a site where real golfers with real handicaps, swingspeeds, etc. provide honest, useful information about equipment and experiences.:clapp:

So far. So good. Thanks for providing the golf information "home" I've been looking for! Can't wait for the 2010 shootout information to be posted. My fingers and wallet are itching to try some new clubs when the weather gets better here on the "north coast".

Hello and :welcome:

This site has quickly become my favorite forum, as well as my favorite golf site, hands down! Thanks to all the THP team for feeding my golf addiction!

I have been a member at a good number of other forums and web sites for a number of years and found this one through a Google search on "driver shootouts".

I have been hooked all day and look forward to participating in a site where real golfers with real handicaps, swingspeeds, etc. provide honest, useful information about equipment and experiences.:clapp:

So far. So good. Thanks for providing the golf information "home" I've been looking for! Can't wait for the 2010 shootout information to be posted. My fingers and wallet are itching to try some new clubs when the weather gets better here on the "north coast".

Welcome to THP!!!

:banana:THP is the best golf forum on the Internet. It's friendly, informative, and fun.:banana:

Re: A Thank You

This is the only forum I have joined and participated in. This place is packed full of quality information and friendly people to keep me coming back for more!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

We have a bar?!?!?

How come I never get invited to the cool stuff?!?!?

Back