SCOR Golf - Left Handed Clubs Officially Available

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Many of you have had a chance to try out the SCOR line at THP events and during our forum testing and I know the results and reviews have been extremely positive. Buzz was swirling about the LH stuff being ready since THP had a couple of LH models out on the Tour Van with us. Well today, I can announce that LH clubs are available from the site.

You can find them at www.scorgolf.com

oh snap! I know some really happy people on THP right now

Yeah I saw this a few weeks ago on their twitter that they were going to be available soon. It is an awesome step for us lefties. I would really love to hit these in the near future.

Incredibly happy! Now I need to start saving....these will be in my bag sooner or later.

I think there are going to be some excited lefties on THP today!

Incredibly happy! Now I need to start saving....these will be in my bag sooner or later.

My ATV's just started crying...so did my wallet..haha I am really excited for this. I can't wait for Bridgestone to follow suit some day.

I will tell you that these things are flat out AMAZING. I spent a lot of time with these on the range and they are unreal. I can open the face up and manipulate the club in anyway I could think and they worked like a charm. I will be saving up for these badboys, but it will probably be awhile before I can acquire them.

Lefty's rejoice! Let the hawk pondering begin.

glad to see the lefties will get to partake in these awesome clubs

Congrats lefties!

Lefty's rejoice! Let the hawk pondering begin.

It's not often the case but this is really awesome. Thank you to SCOR Golf for throwing us a bone. I have been on the website for about 15 minutes now staring at these while trying to not look at the price tag. Yikes.

That is awesome, I hope that there's a lefty testing coming up.

Tapatalkin

I'm pumped for the lefties! These wedges are flat out awesome, the v-sole truly works. AWESOME.

Tapatalkin

Me too, lefty's only. Make them feel special for a change.

A quality wedge from the other side of the ball

Tapatalkin

Being that the clubs are the same, Im not sure why LH testing would be a necessity since RH has been done. Couple that with the fact that they have been out on the Tour Van (both RH & LH) for 5 events and the Ultimate Weekend of Golf as well. If the goal of testing is to get thorough reviews, I believe SCOR has done a great job at getting these in the hands of THPers for that to happen.

If the goal is to get free stuff for people, well that is not really testing, but a contest.

Being that the clubs are the same, Im not sure why LH testing would be a necessity since RH has been done. Couple that with the fact that they have been out on the Tour Van (both RH & LH) for 5 events and the Ultimate Weekend of Golf as well. If the goal of testing is to get thorough reviews, I believe SCOR has done a great job at getting these in the hands of THPers for that to happen.

If the goal is to get free stuff for people, well that is not really testing, but a contest.

The goal is not to get people free stuff, but see how a lefty golfer would do with the new wedges. I think it would be good for the brand and new lefty wedges to get some lefty spotlight through a testing.

Tapatalkin

The goal is not to get people free stuff, but see how a lefty golfer would do with the new wedges. I think it would be good for the brand and new lefty wedges to get some lefty spotlight through a testing.

Tapatalkin

And they have that option at THP Tour Van Events as well as the Ultimate Weekend of Golf. Forum testing has been done on SCOR wedges and further testing has been available at 6 different cities with 1 more to come in 2 weeks.

The goal of testing is thorough reviews.

This is exciting!!! I expect to see a lot of lefty love in the near future!

And they have that option at THP Tour Van Events as well as the Ultimate Weekend of Golf. Forum testing has been done on SCOR wedges and further testing has been available at 6 different cities with 1 more to come in 2 weeks.

The goal of testing is thorough reviews.

I can't wait to hear the feed back from the lefties on how they worked out for them. I know they have really changed my game. I hope that they do the same for them.

Tapatalkin

Congratulations lefties...and well done to SCOR to make the effort to provide a full lineup of their great wedges to our wrong-sided siblings. :act-up:

yayayayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!!

This is awesome, and I'm so darn infuriated with myself for not seeking these out in Charlotte. I totally forgot. I look forward to hopefully being able to try these out sometime soon, though I'm not sure how.

We are happy to finally be able to offer the outstanding performance and benefits of SCOR4161 Precision Scoring Clubs to Lefties. It's been a long a hard road to get these to market but the day has finally come. I know many of the Lefties are excited to get them in their hands, and we are just as excited. I am happy to help in anyway that I can and look forward to hearing the feedback.

A BIG Thank You to THP for helping us get the word out!

JP Sourdellia
Director of Operations, SCOR Golf

This is awesome, and I'm so darn infuriated with myself for not seeking these out in Charlotte. I totally forgot. I look forward to hopefully being able to try these out sometime soon, though I'm not sure how.

These wedges and my driver(JB was helping with a shaft change) were the only things I hit on the range before our round started. Loved them. Will be my next purchase come next season

Back