Team THP Sponsors - #THPMC - The 2014 Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
When the 2014 Ultimate Golf Event Period was announced, we also announced that Team THP was coming back. Made up of 8 THPers that make this place run each day with their brilliant work both on and off this forum and home page. The captains were made aware of their sponsors, the assistant captains were made aware of their sponsors, and so far the select few that have won entry contests into the big dance, know who they will be sponsored by. Until now, Team THP has no idea who they will be playing for the 2014 Morgan Cup.

Team THP
Captain Hawk - Cleveland Golf
Assistant Captain Puttin4Bird - TaylorMade Golf
War Eagle - TaylorMade Golf
Jman - Cobra Golf
#Cookie - Cobra Golf
Tadashi - Bridgestone Golf
MikeDean441 - Cleveland Golf
Devrickus - Callaway Golf

Good luck gentlemen, we know that you will do these wonderful companies and THP proud over the course of this journey.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was not expecting this at all. Excitement level just went up 10000 notches and I didnt know that was possible. No secret I am a huge fan of Callaway the equipment and the company.

Congrats guys on getting your sponsors.

When the 2014 Ultimate Golf Event Period was announced, we also announced that Team THP was coming back. Made up of 8 THPers that make this place run each day with their brilliant work both on and off this forum and home page. The captains were made aware of their sponsors, the assistant captains were made aware of their sponsors, and so far the select few that have won entry contests into the big dance, know who they will be sponsored by. Until now, Team THP has no idea who they will be playing for the 2014 Morgan Cup.

Team THP
Captain Hawk - Cleveland Golf
Assistant Captain Puttin4Bird - TaylorMade Golf
War Eagle - TaylorMade Golf
Jman - Cobra Golf
#Cookie - Cobra Golf
Tadashi - Bridgestone Golf
MikeDean441 - Cleveland Golf
Devrickus - Callaway Golf

Good luck gentlemen, we know that you will do these wonderful companies and THP proud over the course of this journey.

Now you guys know. Time to represent those sponsors!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the excitement Dev! I'm confident that I would react the same way! lol

Dev is going to carry 7 x2hot hybrids. book it.

Some surprises!! I like it!!!

Freddie joining myself and Spicoli on the Bridgestone sponsorship! That is awesome -- He will kick some serious J40 tail.

Congrats guys! Enjoy the reduction in speculation and rejoice!!

Looks freaking good to me, lets roll!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was not expecting this at all. Excitement level just went up 10000 notches and I didnt know that was possible. No secret I am a huge fan of Callaway the equipment and the company.

Dude, I love your excitement on this!! Well deserved and you are going to rock Callaway equipment!!

Awesome stuff!! Congratulations guys!

Wow, I wasn't expecting this announcement at all and I'm beyond excited!!

It's no secret that I'm a big fan of Cobra Golf and to get to share the experience with my great friend James even makes it that much better for me!!

So stoked, I will do you proud Cobra Golf!!!

Congrats guys! Lots of good fits here for sure. Welcome to the Callaway stable Dev! All of these pairings just make too much sense!

Jman with the Cobra sponsorship, he's been excited about the new line since his sneak peak at the My Fly event.

Jman getting Cobra...this just seems like a perfect fit to me.

And we all see Ricky's excitement for getting Callaway. Ha.

Jmookie in orange...watch out!

Look like 8 matches made in heaven!

I'm sitting here in utter shock and pure adulation right now. I got a text from Cookie and Ricky and had no clue what they were talking about as I'm working on putting up a couple threads.

HOLY CRAP! Not meant as a knock on any of the kick ass companies in the MC, but this is the one that I was pulling for the most inside. I'd have been thrilled with anyone without any doubt, but there's just something about seeing the Cobra/Puma guyls last year and getting the chance to rock the brightness of the brand that makes me all sorts of excited.

#TeamTHP #THPMC #JMookieCobraPuma

I have a feeling 441 and I will make about 10,000 Cleveland ponder posts in the next 7 months. Looking forward to it buddy!

Jman, so happy that you got cobra. Perfect fit in terms of personality. Can't wait to follow (and hopefully join you) on your journey!

I'm sitting here in utter shock and pure adulation right now. I got a text from Cookie and Ricky and had no clue what they were talking about as I'm working on putting up a couple threads.

HOLY CRAP! Not meant as a knock on any of the kick ass companies in the MC, but this is the one that I was pulling for the most inside. I'd have been thrilled with anyone without any doubt, but there's just something about seeing the Cobra/Puma guyls last year and getting the chance to rock the brightness of the brand that makes me all sorts of excited.

Agreed. I hope my excitement for Callaway doesnt come off as a slight on any of the other companies. I would be proud to represent any of them.

Dude, as excited as you were after the event out in CA, I am sure that just ups it a few notches. The cobra rep was awesome last year too, she dove right in and had their staffers doing some pretty cool stuff on media (now staff sponsor) day.

Congrats broseph!

Boom!

So pumped to rep TaylorMade Golf! Have been a long time fan of their equipment, and seeing them back in #THPMC this year had me beyond excited.

Cant wait to rock their gear.

Congrats on the sponsors, gentlemen!!

Congratulations to all of you...Ricky - It's going to be a blast talking Callaway with you, Brad, Amart, Paladin, and three more guys for the next long while.

Back