ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

My first pick of the day is Venus. I hate rooting for her!

I see Rhino and Stroker took Sunderland. I hope you guys are right because City needs Tottenham to lose to move past them in the standings.

Well Sunderland did good but Williams is getting it handed to her in the first set.

2-0 already if Duke doesn't lose their 14 point lead then I'll go 3-0. How are people already 10-0?

2-0 already if Duke doesn't lose their 14 point lead then I'll go 3-0. How are people already 10-0?

Nvm I'm stupid. I wish I knew you could pick more than 1 a day...

Nvm I'm stupid. I wish I knew you could pick more than 1 a day...

That's not stupid. Considering how we all pick around here I'd say it's a smart strategy. :D

I'm at W4. Last month I had seven W4's and never did get to 5. I'm taking the Washington Capitals over Boston in the Hockey game. You do the math.

I had a W3 stopped today by the stupid soccer prop. Hoping the Braves hold on for a new W1.

Our once proud group has fallen to only about ten really active pickers. Maybe this will alert some of the new members about this game. (See first post for info!)

Ive noticed that too. The blockage they did here at work isnt helping me but Im still making picks. My picks just suck, I dont have anything longer then a W3 this round.

I guess everyone is starting the dog days early. I admit that I've been slacking as well. I'm just picking whatever with no thought into it because I haven't gotten anything past 3 this month. Hey at least I'm doing alright in the baseball stuff.

What a frustrating month. I hit 8 three times... 5 a fourth time...

I just want 13 to get 100 more points to buy stuff with... :(

WooHoo! Tied for the national lead right now! I am awesome. hehehe

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Smallville said:
WooHoo! Tied for the national lead right now! I am awesome. hehehe
That's the self promotional kiss of death right there buddy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the self promotional kiss of death right there buddy lol
Probably! But my next pick is the Kentucky Derby winners starting position (1-10). So I'm half confident! As bad as I've sucked at this the past two months, I'll take anything I can get at this point!

And why don't I see you in the game?????????

How many strike outs does Halladay have thanks? I know you have a man crush on him!

2-0 and still tied for the national lead! Don't know if I'll pick again tonight.

Stroker Ace is the only one who got to 3-0 yesterday. I didn't see anything I was real confident in so I held off until this morning (picking United to win by two or more).

I hope Valencia does not win by two or more. That's what I would have picked, but didn't get back in time to make it!

I am pretty confident in the Cardinals over the Philies- Wainright is just a better pitcher IMO

I hope Valencia does not win by two or more. That's what I would have picked, but didn't get back in time to make it!

I was going to pick it by 2+ as well... But I forgot about it till 10 min past... nooooooooooooooo :(

They are up by two with about 15 minutes left. Grrr.

Stupid Spurs messed up my streak last night. Two wins today and looking for two more and I'll be back at W4. And thats just today.

Back