JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So he is on the radio shows today and says he feels great. How good will he be this year? My prediction is he wins two majors this year and has a great year.

I predict another great year. People have been saying "I don't think he'll ever be the same.", and I just simply reply "He's TIGER WOODS."

Couple of Major, some other close finishes, idk...he'll do well though.

knowing tiger, not personally haha, he will come back stronger than ever. i think his work ethic is incredible and even though he has focused his off time to his family and other things, golf is his life and his passion. plus he has an extrordinary body that recovers very well. i think we will see a better tiger than ever before

yep, i too believe he will come back and just whoop everybody again. i can easily see him winning 2 majors this year. i wish we knew when he was coming back.

Heck he won a major on one leg. Now he is back to two.

I think he will have a another strong year.

No reason other than he's been away from competition for a few months, my guess is he may be a bit mediocre this year and really turn it on in 2010.

I don't see him slowing down his winning ways, especially if the competition looks like last weeks playoff.

Ooops ... I thought this was a thread about the video game.

Ooops ... I thought this was a thread about the video game.

haha ... same

I expect him to have a pretty decent year, not sure if any majors are in line but you have to expect him to do well, compete, and be a factor in them. Not sure how his driving will do at the tough us open set up at bethpage.

He will be fine, he will not be on fire and unstopabe but he is Tiger Woods and he will win on tour this year, he'll be a factor you have to account for, for sure. 2010, I expect him to won 2+ Majors.

I think he'll start off slow but finish hot, winning at Bridgestone and the PGA.

Back