Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
(The milestone thread has over 500 posts! LOL)

jeepers claire... an all time classic!

I keep telling you guys--I'm a pop culture illiterate. When will you believe me?

Ask me about the shadows on the cave wall, or let's compare existentialist writers. Just don't expect me to know pop culture.

Today we did break the record for users online. I will tell you guys all why tomorrow.

I guess that calls for a "Congrats THP!"

And the JB dance! (That would be Jim Carrey, Claire! hehehe)

dn.gif

I guess that calls for a "Congrats THP!"

And the JB dance! (That would be Jim Carrey, Claire! hehehe)

dn.gif

LMAO Smalls that video has me in tears right now!! That's my man breaking it down, he is quite the dancer isn't he? LOL again, thanks for that one smallville.

So the reason we broke the online at once record yesterday was because of Nike. We got a phone call yesterday from one of the people there that we deal with quite a bit. They were looking over our coverage of the show and absolutely loved the video that GG shot of the Str8 Driver and Trevor.

They asked if they could use it on their site as long as we got credit for it. We of course had no problem with it. Next thing you know I am uploading 2gbs of files to them and I get an email saying "We have just sent your site to every North American rep we have".

I come back on the site and just about every single IP address that is on is from Nike. Pretty cool.

So the reason we broke the online at once record yesterday was because of Nike. We got a phone call yesterday from one of the people there that we deal with quite a bit. They were looking over our coverage of the show and absolutely loved the video that GG shot of the Str8 Driver and Trevor.

They asked if they could use it on their site as long as we got credit for it. We of course had no problem with it. Next thing you know I am uploading 2gbs of files to them and I get an email saying "We have just sent your site to every North American rep we have".

I come back on the site and just about every single IP address that is on is from Nike. Pretty cool.

Totally cool! Now they just all have to become registered users.

Congrats JB and THP.

Wow!

icon14.gif

Wow x2. Plus, sometime yesterday I believe I pressed "post" for the 500th time. Banner day indeed.

Seriously, though, that's something to be proud of indeed, JB/GG/DD. Nike doesn't fudge around when it comes to presenting its brand (only I don't mean "fudge").

ummmm Fudge...

Congrats on 500. Very cool and we are so glad to have you. Hope you like the shirt you got. I love mine. We are still waiting on word when the video will be up, but hopefully soon.

Wow JB that nike thing is amazing. I have a feeling your video is being put up as we speak, because the site is down for maintenance.

You guys are so popular!!!!

PS- I almost got 1500

Congrats to WSE and Dent!

Dent, you already were taller, deeper, and more attractive.

He was deeper? Than what?

I thought that's what happened at 1,500 posts--we get taller, our voices get deeper, and we become strangely attractive to women. In my case, very strange.

If he keeps making pictures like he did he'll be deeper than the oil pockets. :beat-up: :alien2:

Congrats on 1500 Dent.

#400....

Congrats RS.

Its never too fast RS.

ahem!

<<<<<<<2,453 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back