Contest Winners Thread

Yeah, I'm pretty much counting on "Scorpy." She calls this place "Hacky Parry."

You do realize I am kidnapping your daughter at some point and raising her as my own, right?

Unbelievably, these arrived at my house today. They are the Tiger Cub MK IV set and are for kids 6 to 8 years old. Upon opening the box, my first reaction was how incredibly cute these clubs are. After that, I was very impressed by the quality of every piece of the set ... the clubs, the covers, and the bag!

It is our pleasure and I am so glad that you got them and hope they love them.

Very cool, nice to see the kids aren't forgotten. I have a 4club setup I picked up for my 6 yr old grandson & he loves them.

You do realize I am kidnapping your daughter at some point and raising her as my own, right?

It's a very good thing I know you're joking. And I suspect Boo would have something to say about that.

Then again, in five years, you may be welcome to her.

It's a very good thing I know you're joking. And I suspect Boo would have something to say about that.

Then again, in five years, you may be welcome to her.

Let me guess right now he would want to return her?

Let me guess right now he would want to return her?

A thirteen year old girl? He'd never find me!

So far, the scorpion is nameless. I posed it on my hybrid, because I was too lazy to drag The Kid's clubs out of the garage.

A thirteen year old girl? He'd never find me!

So far, the scorpion is nameless. I posed it on my hybrid, because I was too lazy to drag The Kid's clubs out of the garage.

Poor Boo.

Looking good. Hope he likes it.

I still think it looks like a prawn.

white_banana_prawn_web.jpg

I thought I posted these here before, sorry if I hadn't:

PC250030.jpg

PC250032.jpg

PC250033.jpg

Today I received another surprise for introducing THP to a couple of manufacturers. Thanks JB, it's awesome!!!

P1280012.jpg

P1280007.jpg

P1280008.jpg

P1280010.jpg

P1280009.jpg

I do have plans for this driver. I'm going to go and hit it on a launch monitor with the stock shaft, and write up my impressions and results. Then I'm going to shaft it with a few different shafts, and then go hit it again on a launch monitor, and I'll write up all of my results, and post them up here. It'll be a ongoing thing for several months. I'm really, really excited to start this experiment!!

Last edited:
Pretty cool Gummi. Nice addition.

Golf Rules Quick Reference

Golf Rules Quick Reference

Here's my rules reference guide.

DCP_0249.jpg

Ah yes, the fellow standing in a tundra, dropping balls! It's really a great little book.

Superbowl winning prize

Superbowl winning prize

Well, this is my first post in this forum, Hopefully not my last. I won this great hat as co-winner of the Superbowl contest. My thanks to JB & company. THP has some great giveaways, including the one I just recieved.
I'm going to have to checkout these putters. Again Thanks to THP and hopefully not my last Thank You.

View attachment 123

View attachment 124

View attachment 125

View attachment 126

Hopefully I did this right, and you will all be able to see pictures of the hat

Thank you so much for posting pictures. In order for us to keep having contests, the companies like to see them. So glad it got that that fast. Enjoy the hat and thank you GEL for giving us that for the giveaway. Glad you are part of THP and we have another big contest sunday night that I hope you are here for.

Nice looking hat. A lot better than the hats from the company whose putter I use!

Yeah I was quite surprised myself when I checked my mail today, Another reason to say thanks to JB. Not only is this a great sight but it is the best run forum I have been involved in.
THANKS AGAIN, for all you do!!!!!!!

You can thank Hacker and GG for that part. Im just on here the most so it seems as though I run it. hehe

Well, this is my first post in this forum, Hopefully not my last. I won this great hat as co-winner of the Superbowl contest. My thanks to JB & company. THP has some great giveaways, including the one I just recieved.
I'm going to have to checkout these putters. Again Thanks to THP and hopefully not my last Thank You.

View attachment 123

View attachment 124

View attachment 125

View attachment 126

Hopefully I did this right, and you will all be able to see pictures of the hat

... now you have to go and pick up a gel! I missed getting one at the show after lipping out from 20ft

You can thank Hacker and GG for that part. Im just on here the most so it seems as though I run it. hehe

Oh, well a BIG thanks to GG and Hacker!!!!!!!

DD, I am thinking that i will have to try one out, I wish a dealer was in Utah!!!!!!

Reactions: JB
Back