Who Will Win This Years Majors?

Craig Mac

Reaction score
Format is simple and you don't need an explaination(just picks please). Pick the winner of each of the Major Championships. I'll start......

The Masters - Tiger Woods
The US Open - Tiger Woods
The British Open - Padraig Harrington
The PGA Championship - Sergio Garcia

Masters - Camillo Villegas
US Open - Tiger Woods
British Open - Tiger Woods
PGA Championship - Sean O'Hair

I know I'm copping out but I'm gonna wait until The Masters gets a little closer before I make my picks!

Copping out as well. In a thread about 2009 predictions, one of mine was that Vijay would win a major. I just didn't say which one. And I'm not enough of a PGA Tour geek to know the courses and his relative strength on each of them. If I had to toss a coin, I'd say PGA championship, for no particular reason.

weak, I thought it would be interesting to see some picks this early in the season but I guess not.......

OK, OK! Here is one prediction I WILL make. Sergio will not win a major this year. Partly because I don't think he will win one and partly because he is a popular pick to win one! (I believe we have a thread on here from way back discussing Sergio's chances).

Can we start some sort of a pool?

We have to refrain from gambling on the site. Sorry scooter.

The Masters - Camilo
The US Open - Tiger Woods
The British Open - Tiger Woods
The PGA Championship - Sergio Garcia or Possibly AK.

Really hoping Camilo starts the year off as hot as he finished up last year.

Tiger, Tiger, Tiger and Tiger. He says that his knee is now stronger than ever, so I expect him to come back and dominate.

I think if Tiger wins The Masters then he will pull off the sweep. But if not then he'll grab maybe The US Open and The PGA Champ.

I heard Tiger talking on Mike and Mike this morning that he is good to go and just trying to build his stamina back up. He'll hit the tour running this year and it's going to take a lot to beat him.

I am expecting some young guns to make a statement in this years majors.

The Masters - Zach Johnston
US Open - Tiger
British Open - Ian Poulter
PGA - Camillio Villegas

I am expecting some young guns to make a statement in this years majors.

The Masters - Zach Johnston
US Open - Tiger
British Open - Ian Poulter
PGA - Camillio Villegas

I'll agree with the young guns. They will have a strong presence in these tournaments.

Masters: Geoff Ogilvy
US Open: Tiger Woods
British Open: Tiger Woods
PGA: Phil Mickelson

Masters: Tiger Woods
US Open: Anthony Kim
British Open: Tiger Woods
PGA: Vijay Singh

No Sergio!

Back