Cleveland Golf Tour Van Videos

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We just posted 2 videos on the home page from Cleveland's Tour Van that I think everybody will enjoy. Watch as Dean from the tour van makes irons for Jim Furyk and wedges for Tim Clark.

The Hackers Paradise Srixon Tour Van Videos

I appreciate all these videos you gys are sharing with us. These two plus the one the other day are quite interesting. I never realized they players changed their clubs so often. Very cool indeed :good:

I second what WR said. The vids are great. They give a great peek at the work going on behind the scenes to support the players.

Great informative videos. That is just amazing to me that the players can notice a one gram difference in their clubs. Their "fittings" are a bit different than us regular joes....huh?

• Admin
Glad everybody liked them. We have more from more companies coming tomorrow.

JB I sent you a PM.

I really had no clue there was "a need" to change out clubs as often as they say they do in the video. Well on second though now that I think about it, I believe NBA players get a new pair of shoes every game and I am sure baseball players go through bats quite quickly.

JB do you, or anyone for that matter, know what happens to the "old clubs" that the players no longer use?

• Admin
It depends on the player and the company. MANY are donated to charities such as the First Tee. Others are given away to people at events, caddies, etc...

Great informative videos. That is just amazing to me that the players can notice a one gram difference in their clubs. Their "fittings" are a bit different than us regular joes....huh?

That was really cool to learn about Keith.

One of the best videos posted here so far....simply amazing to watch clubs take shape that will be used to potentially make millions of dollars

One of the best videos posted here so far....simply amazing to watch clubs take shape that will be used to potentially make millions of dollars

I liked the Cleveland van a lot. The guys are all great guys and so friendly.

Back