adam-scott.jpg

apr1_scottsmile_299x322.jpg

adam_scott_byron_nelson_championship.jpg

nov_scott06_299x407.jpg

Adam-Scott.jpg

Bless you sweet Harry - I'll contribute in a minute

adam2j.jpg

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Oops. I think the “for the ladies” should be in capital, red letters so people don’t end up here by mistake! :bulgy-eyes:

That is great Misty. 100 posts and we hope you get to 1000 soon. Glad you are part of the site.

Oops. I think the “for the ladies” should be in capital, red letters so people don’t end up here by mistake! :bulgy-eyes:

Haha - I'd contribute to the guy's eye candy thread if you start one. All my guy golfer friends think its hilarious to send me pics of cute chick golfers. I tell them are bored :)

hmmm, mr. longshanks may need to turn in his man card....

A happy woman is never a bad thing.

Uh, not only is there a disclaimer, but it's in the "Golf for Women" forum.

Perhaps thou doth protest too much? :D

A happy woman is never a bad thing.

Uh, not only is there a disclaimer, but it's in the "Golf for Women" forum.

Perhaps thou doth protest too much? :D

Ok, ok. I guess you have a point. That’s the danger of clicking on something quickly from the home page. Of course that won’t keep me from still being upset!

Haha - I'd contribute to the guy's eye candy thread if you start one. All my guy golfer friends think its hilarious to send me pics of cute chick golfers. I tell them are bored :)

I want one!

Theres no golfer on the planet that cant respect the picture of camillo doing the spider line up. Thats one of the coolest things in golf today that doesnt involve tiger woods!
:act-up:

Camilo still just doesn't do anything for me but that first picture of Adam Scott is not bad...not bad at all.

(of course no one compares to my handsome, sexy, amazing husband :wink:)

Camilo still just doesn't do anything for me but that first picture of Adam Scott is not bad...not bad at all.

Neither of them do anything for me, but I can see the appeal for those who are so inclined. The one I don't understand [why women seem to lust him] is Sergio. I don't get that at all.

My reply just got lost?

Harry is my hero.

There's no way to defend this without sounding preachy, so you'll have to fill in your own blanks. :angel:

I am so confused.

I like how my 100th post was of Adam Scott. I may have a problem....

Congrats on your 100th Misty! That was pretty quick!

100.jpg

This is PERFECT! A 100th post picture AND some more eye candy for the ladies! WOO HOO!

Theres no golfer on the planet that cant respect the picture of camillo doing the spider line up. Thats one of the coolest things in golf today that doesnt involve tiger woods!
:act-up:

Ummmmm confession. I tried that on the golf course once just to be funny. I went down and almost never came back up. Then again, I was laughing so hard...Or was it the beer??

Back