mchepp

Looking forward to Spring
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello,

I found THP from Twitter actually. I started searching around the forum and found some great discussions, so I decided to join. I am from the Bay Area in California. Outside of golf I play soccer (I am a keeper) and a fairly avid Chelsea supporter, and in the summer I play softball. I work at a semiconductor company like mostly everyone else in the Bay Area.

I am married (Angela) and have a dog named Tara..

Anything else.... nope can't think of anything.

I look forward to hanging out on the forum.

Welcome aboard. Glad you found THP.

Welcome- you'll like it here.

Welcome to THP (again) :clapp:

Welcome--nice to meet you.

Welcome to THP mchepp! We have a dog named Tara as well! Tara after the plantation in the movie. We call her Tara Mae probably half the time though!

Welcome to THP!

Hi, welcome to THP. Hope you enjoy yourslef.

That's almost the same as me, so long as you replace "Chelsea" with "Manchester United" and the "fairly" with "very". :D

Ahhh..you must be sad regarding the loss of your superstar Ronaldo. Who will score the goals now that he is gone. Tevez?

Actually joking aside I think it leaves the Premier league wide open now. It will be a very competitive and exciting season this year.

We :love: pooches around here, you're going to need to post pictures of Tara!

Hello,

I found THP from Twitter actually. I started searching around the forum and found some great discussions, so I decided to join. I am from the Bay Area in California. Outside of golf I play soccer (I am a keeper) and a fairly avid Chelsea supporter, and in the summer I play softball. I work at a semiconductor company like mostly everyone else in the Bay Area.

I am married (Angela) and have a dog named Tara..

Anything else.... nope can't think of anything.

I look forward to hanging out on the forum.

Welcome. I'm a huge soccer player, and an aspiring college player. I play in the center mid, or up top, I'm the guy who scores on you (keepers) :D. But Chelsea! That's my team! Everyone know they are the team to beat, '09 FA Cup champions!

Hi, welcome to THP. Hope you enjoy yourslef.

That's almost the same as me, so long as you replace "Chelsea" with "Manchester United" and the "fairly" with "very". :D

Man U=rubbish :D

Ahhh..you must be sad regarding the loss of your superstar Ronaldo. Who will score the goals now that he is gone. Tevez?

Actually joking aside I think it leaves the Premier league wide open now. It will be a very competitive and exciting season this year.

I personally think Ronaldo is crap, and I'm bummed that my Spanish team picked him up :sad:. But Rooney is like the only goal scorer left on Man Utd, so they are done for the season :D

She's adorable, and what a change from the first photo to the other two!

What a cute puppy!

(Hope she doesn't take after our Tara when we got her! She ALMOST didn't make it! hehehe)

Back