Nike VR Blades for under $600...

It is a great deal. I emailed this over to Nike and got this response.

We have never heard of this site before! Thanks for forwarding! We are
looking into it but I do know that they are not a Nike Authorized dealer
so the product did not come directly from us to them.

Good info. I have bought a few clubs from them and I have to say I have been extremely happy every time. I still cant believe that price.

That is good to know. The only issue is, that if there is a problem with them, can you get them repaired via warranty.

Let me know what you find out a buddy of mine is looking for this exact set. I still need to get my wedge fixed/replaced I need to get home quick lol

Werll, oT, but here's my latest NIke tale...and I'm ticked at them.

I ordered on the 11th. Stood there while my shop ordered on the phone, back and forth a few times reasking me a few simple ?'s. HE placed the order. They said, "will ship in 5-7 days."
So, yesterday made approx. the 9th business day and no clubs, he called to check and they said they have no record of the order! Geez! I was ticked and asked to speak with them, but he wouldn't allow me. I was 99% ready to cancel, but didn't. Will once again take 5-7 days, but free overnight.
Morons at Nike!

If it ships in 5-7 biz days then after 9 days they normally may still not be there since they are most likely shipping from their Memphis facility to you. As for ordering from your shop, you should ask the shop for their order number (Im sure they got it with the 1st order). If the order just disappeared, Nike will definitely expedite it for you. Just get your order number and they will bend your clubs and get them to you in 2 days.

When you call for status they ask for the order number and you the consumer can call anytime. Something is off.

We did Josh, they literally had no record of my order. I was right there confirming my order when he called it in. MY guy has always been better than 100% on everything we've done. We're also very good friends that hang out and such as well.
Things do happen, but dang they couldn;t come up with the order record.

Scooter,
If you get that order number, I can personally call it in for you to Nike HQ, rather than the CS that the stores deal with.

I appreciate that bro. Doesn't really matter as of today, as I'll be pretty tied up until late next week anywho, but sure would have been nice to have them Monday:>)
It ticked me, but obviously not too bad as I once again placed the order. I did tell him a few hours later to let's forget it and go with another maker, but he convinced me to get what I truly wanted...and yes, for this week!

Back