What cigar did you smoke today?

This thread has been dead for a month...

Had a San Cristobal while watching:
sun3.jpg

Good call.

I spent the weekend between the hunting lease and the farm, I smoked a P1, 2 San Cristobal's, a RP Fusion, Ghurka Ancient Warrior, and a CAO Black from 05 or 06.

This weekend, I've got to work on Saturday (training actually) and I plan to hit the cigar shop for something new and interesting.

I wish I could post on this thread, but I havent really had time to light one up lately. Ive got a couple of goodies waiting for me when I do.

I had an Illusione MK on the ride home today.

Had a Don Pepin Garcia "Black" Toro on the front, and then a Tatuaje T110(that sucker don't play around!) on the back.

Rocky Patel - Connecticut

Rocky Patel - Connecticut

I'm new here, and glad to see a golf site with a cigar forum.

I didn't play today but this afternoon I enjoyed a Rocky Patel Connecticut (~6x50) in the back yard accompanied by a nice cup of coffee. The weather in Central NJ was absolutely perfect.

I had an El Triunfador. :blob:

I'm new here, and glad to see a golf site with a cigar forum.

I didn't play today but this afternoon I enjoyed a Rocky Patel Connecticut (~6x50) in the back yard accompanied by a nice cup of coffee. The weather in Central NJ was absolutely perfect.

I'm new too. Gotta love a site with a cigar section. Looking forward to reading what some of you enjoy.

Tried to smoke a Tat Victorias and got two puffs in and all I could smell was lighter fluid. Turns out my neighbor lit the grill and she must have used a whole bottle of fluid. Doesn't she know that second hand lighter fluid fumes can cause brain damage... How dare she let that odor in the air!!

Had an Onyx while watching the All-Star game. Not a bad light smoke, but this one had a plug that I was fighting for awhile.

I smoked a Padron 3000 out on the course today. It was so dam hot and these seem to always sit well with me in the heat.

I'm playing this afternoon in my 9-hole league, so I dug deep into the humi and came up with an old favorite - Consuegra 84 (Connie 84) that I got at the Whippany, NJ JR Store. Its a torpedo that some manufacturer makes before the Connie label is slapped on.

Its a great golf course stick, lots of smoke, good taste and indestructible. I pack about 4 of them and give a few away to buddies as we all wait to tee off.

Obviously I don't smoke cigars and know even less about them. I was in London and a friend gave me a list of cigars to buy for him. Anyway - I went to Davidoff of London - who pays that much money for a cigar anyway - oy! I called my friend before I got on my flight and told him that I got them and that's when he told me that "oh by the way, it's illegal to bring certain cigars into the US". Great - with thoughts of "Midnight Express" going through my head - I managed to get home with his "stash". Never again.

Obviously I don't smoke cigars and know even less about them. I was in London and a friend gave me a list of cigars to buy for him. Anyway - I went to Davidoff of London - who pays that much money for a cigar anyway - oy! I called my friend before I got on my flight and told him that I got them and that's when he told me that "oh by the way, it's illegal to bring certain cigars into the US". Great - with thoughts of "Midnight Express" going through my head - I managed to get home with his "stash". Never again.

Hahaha, Diane is a cigar mule....:rofl:

- with thoughts of "Midnight Express" going through my head

Oh please. Don't even try to tell us that you haven't been in a Turkish prison before.

Hahaha, Diane is a cigar mule....:rofl:

I'd like to clarify that the cigars were in my purse.

Oh please. Don't even try to tell us that you haven't been in a Turkish prison before.

Nope, but got detained at the French border once many years ago. Had to go back to Spain. I cried, but they had no sympathy.

I haven’t been in a Turkish prison before but I was in a Turkish bath two years ago in Istanbul. Surreal experience and I now know I never want to be in a Turkish prison. :D

I haven’t been in a Turkish prison before but I was in a Turkish bath two years ago in Istanbul. Surreal experience and I now know I never want to be in a Turkish prison. :D

I have absolutely no response for that.

Back