Suzann Pettersen Interview Transcript

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
JB, slight typo in the interview. First sentence says "webast", just thought you might like to know.

• Admin
Thanks TC.

no problem. that was a good interview. suzann seemed like she enjoyed herself and came across as quite funny. it's cool to think that she was so interested in how many votes she'd received, haha. i hope she does well, especially since she's willing to give some love to the paradise.

• Admin
She was having a great time and was a fun interview as she has been each time we have interacted with her. She was loving the contest votes.

Sweet! My question was the first one asked of her and she provided a totally unique answer! You can really tell that she's a down to earth person which is a huge plus in the world of today's pro athletes

• Admin
She really is TH. It was a blast to sit and talk with her again and we hope to have a few more of these throughout the year for everybody.

The player interviews have been great. I enjoyed Suzann's interview, as I did the Brian Gay one.

Suzann seems down-to-earth and genuine. And she's an AI fan! Cool.

• Admin
Thanks Bonk. Dont forget CH III in the 1st issue and Furyk in this one coming out in 2 days. hehe

Thanks Bonk. Dont forget CH III in the 1st issue and Furyk in this one coming out in 2 days. hehe

Ooops - forgot about the CH3 in the inaugural issue that's sitting at home! :D

Hopefully you will get the new Furyk one coming up this week too. I really enjoyed talking with Suzann again. She is so much different off the course than on.

I really liked this interview... it showed a completely different side of Suzann. I love the funny goofy side! I'm now a big fan...

Can't wait to see all the ones to follow...

Enjoyed reading the interview with Suzann :)

Loved this too. Of course, Suzann is one of my three favorites on tour so I’m a little biased! I was hoping there was going to be video, I guess I misunderstood.

It would be sweet if she joined the forum. She can use me as a referral! hehehe

There is video of the conference call, but the recording software only recorded one half of the audio. Mine and not hers. We also have the audo via digital voice recorder. Just taking some time to put the two together.

Back