#OutingApproved - What It Means

You just got the next shirt you earn taken away for going 3rd person.

Damn. I'll have to earn two then

Pretty cool, I really would never care if I received the tee shirt or not just as long as I am at an outing with my THP friends that is truly enough for me. But I would still love to have the shirt.

Dang, I will have to make it to another outing to get this shirt!

Top it off the 1st tee? You would not be the 1st, and certainly won't be the last...You are #OutingApproved

Guilty as charged :D

Pro Tip

Odds are if you ask if you are #OutingApproved....you probably are not...yet

Can we get an Outing Approved HOF type of tag? Is that too much?

Can we get an Outing Approved HOF type of tag? Is that too much?

We will leave the tag off, but those can be earned by winning of course.

Dang, I will have to make it to another outing to get this shirt!
Dang angry mod! Not to meet a bunch of cool people....to get a Tshirt instead lol. Kidding of course

How sweet is this!!! I didnt even see this thread until I noticed JB changed his Profile Picture. Just love how THP is constantly evolving and never stagnate!!! #FranciseRewritten is in full effect!!!

This is a sweet idea! Making THP events even more amazing!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Pro Tip

Odds are if you ask if you are #OutingApproved....you probably are not...yet

I wonder if mis-identification of a par 5 is #OutingApproved...

Holy smokes, I had no idea what #OutingApproved meant, but turns out I'm outing approved! The one THP event I've been to was one of the coolest things I've ever done, and I have a hunch the next one will be in a whole other league. THP events are the best!

#Ineedtogotoanouting

I have 3 more chances this year to earn one.

#musthappen

#Ineedtogotoanouting

Still more chances to get into PersonalDistance and the last chance to get into TheGauntlet is currently going on too.

This is great! I've had some great outing moments one the course and some not great ones. Some highlights have been sinking a 120 foot putt for a sweet SeeMore and breaking 80 for the first time. Some tough ones were playing injured at the Morgan Cup and my first ever outing round playing with Tadashi, Playdough and bear4ever from the tips. I had only been playing for 6 months and they all shot close to par that day. Luckily they were very patient and we all had a great time.

Nope. Once on course.
I guess Dev was messing with me the other day I said something about you being fired once and he led me to believe it may have been multiple times :) all in good fun I'm sure.

I really like that t shirt. Perhaps i can be #outingapproved at my 2nd THP event

Back