The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Thanks for throwing that in the sig, Icey, drp, and anybody else I missed. Much appreciated.
I'm happy to support DreamTeam, I know you guys will bring the belt home!!!

Good luck to you all! We expect full updates and many pictures flowing back to us all here. Kick some #gooCrew tail!

Thanks everyone for the support. It is so awesome seeing all the tags and Ricky did a fantastic job on both of them!

It's going to warm up enough and I am going to get out on the course and play a round Friday. I am hoping to hop on the range on Saturday and try and clean up anything a I find wrong on Friday. Other than that it will be putting, putting, and more putting.

Thanks everyone for the support. It is so awesome seeing all the tags and Ricky did a fantastic job on both of them!

It's going to warm up enough and I am going to get out on the course and play a round Friday. I am hoping to hop on the range on Saturday and try and clean up anything a I find wrong on Friday. Other than that it will be putting, putting, and more putting.

Dan said it best people. Seeing those #DreamTeam gifs in signatures all over the forum just reminds me I have to do something to make me a better person and member of the #DreamTeam every day. 59* with minimal wind Sunday, you can find me on the course. My indoor mat came in today. Just waiting on the barn to be built and net to arrive and I'll be swinging all the say to Carlsbad.

Well I have my putting figured out, I do believe. Just 28 putts today. Which for me is below the norm for me recently. Rolled in two birdies from 12 ft and 4 ft in the first 4 holes today. Only bad thing about my round was two holes. Took a triple on a par 3 and a double on the next hole. Was only +4 on the day before that.

The par 3s really killed me today, played them at +5. That cannot happen if I really wants score. I am not to worried about it and its really an easy fix, just need to trust myself. So for fall golf I am playing pretty well and just need to keep the mental mistakes to a minimum and I think I will be just fine.

That's great for Fall golf Dan. With you sinking putts, Haneline better watch his back.

That's great for Fall golf Dan. With you sinking putts, Haneline better watch his back.

Oh I am gunning for him. Big Time needs a little redemption and I am happy to carry it out for him.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but can spectators watch at all?

That information hasnt been released to us as of yet. But there might be a live thread that we will update or I am sure we will be updating our twitter feeds as well.

When we find out you will to. Should be a great event to share with everyone.

That information hasnt been released to us as of yet. But there might be a live thread that we will update or I am sure we will be updating our twitter feeds as well.

When we find out you will to. Should be a great event to share with everyone.

It has been mentioned before, probably in August or so, but I think GG mentioned this was a closed event. I wish we could have spectators from around the area, I know THP has a presence out that way.

And here it is. JB gets the credit.

Unfortunately the Grandaddy will be a closed event. No volunteers or friends for this one. We wish it could be different.

It has been mentioned before, probably in August or so, but I think GG mentioned this was a closed event. I wish we could have spectators from around the area, I know THP has a presence out that way.

Right. No video or actual spectators, but I was just saying we might have a live update thread going or tweeting every day as well.

It's a closed event, meaning there will be no spectators in attendance. But, I'm not sure about an update thread during the matches.

I suspect there will be no live updates while we are at Callaway's HQ, for obvious reasons.

I will make sure there is a live update thread during the post match celebration and in-n-out. Heck, I'll probably call a bunch of you while it's happening.

Right. No video or actual spectators, but I was just saying we might have a live update thread going or tweeting every day as well.

I would be all for a live update/tweet thread on the course and what not. Monday, I don't think so, I might be a little busy picking up my jaw off the floor to phone anything.

It's a closed event, meaning there will be no spectators in attendance. But, I'm not sure about an update thread during the matches.

I suspect there will be no live updates while we are at Callaway's HQ, for obvious reasons.

I will make sure there is a live update thread during the post match celebration and in-n-out. Heck, I'll probably call a bunch of you while it's happening.

I would be all for a live update/tweet thread on the course and what not. Monday, I don't think so, I might be a little busy picking up my jaw off the floor to phone anything.

I agree with no updates Monday. We might not even be able to have our phones. Who knows. Haha

If your in the area of Carlsbad Sunday night, I'm sure we'd love to have a beverage with some THPers. I hope I didn't just miss speak

If your in the area of Carlsbad Sunday night, I'm sure we'd love to have a beverage with some THPers. I hope I didn't just miss speak

Oh heck no! I, for one, wouldn't mind having any THPers come out.

Can I fit in your luggage?

I will just yell mashed potatoes at random points on the days of the event. I am so pumped for all of you guys.

Ricky I will put you in my carry on. No way should you have to sit under the plane the whole ride.

Can I fit in your luggage?

With all of these #DreamTeam supporter gifs I've seen, Ricky, you are my hero man. You support anything and everything you believe in, which is basically all of THP. Thank you for letting people show their support in every post, I love seeing it it many threads and many signatures. I would gladly buy a seat next to me on the flights out so you could come along. That, and so we can flick those in-flight peanuts at Seth from PHX to San Diego in the row behind us.

Do work boys! Were getting closer to the time of our lives!

Back