WGC Accenture Match Play Bracket Competition (THP Style)

I also just wanted to give a head's up that incomplete brackets do not qualify for the last place prize, so we doe have a few people already out of the running.

good point. deleted.

My destiny is last place for this one. My bracket has been demolished...hoping Stenson and Kuchar bow out today...

My destiny is last place for this one. My bracket has been demolished...hoping Stenson and Kuchar bow out today...

nope, they need to win

The Sam Snead bracket pretty much sunk me. Only had three make it out of the first round, and I have none of them winning the second round. Had Zach winning it all, so, I'm done in this thing. It's a shame because I did really well in the other three brackets.

Where do we see our group standings.

I guess its possible that a 75th place could come back and place in the top 10......???? (eternal optimist).

I dont think the actual standings are worth that much, If you dont have the winner, you are basically screwed

I think you could still pull it off if you didnt have the winner. It definitely would take a lot of 2nd and 3rd round wins, with the person who ends up selecting the winner lacking those 2nd and 3rd round wins.

Knock on wood, and I'm probably jinxing myself right now, but i still have my final four going into today's matches...

Can't wait till 11:20!

I think you could still pull it off if you didnt have the winner. It definitely would take a lot of 2nd and 3rd round wins, with the person who ends up selecting the winner lacking those 2nd and 3rd round wins.

That's what I am hoping for. Still can win a lot of points if all my guys win today. Heading out to Dove Mountain again today. Will watch on TV the rest of the week.

And now I'm seeing that I don't belong to any leagues for this? What the hell? I signed up, made my picks, and also saw everyone else's final picks for this THP league contest.

tetenu5u.jpg

Are ya looking on mobile/phone? I cant get it to work on my phone

And now I'm seeing that I don't belong to any leagues for this? What the hell? I signed up, made my picks, and also saw everyone else's final picks for this THP league contest.

tetenu5u.jpg

#Cookie, the mobile site is absolutely worthless. If you look at tynos post from earlier today, you're in and not in bad shape FWIW.

I dont think the actual standings are worth that much, If you dont have the winner, you are basically screwed

not necessarily. there are a ton of people that could win that weren't picked by anyone. For example, pretty much anyone left in the Snead bracket that wins not named Mahan would do that.

tetenu5u.jpg
I hate their mobile site, maybe it's next on the list for a redo after they just did their homepage!

Where can we watch the early coverage? Any feeds?

Was out of the country for a bit and then in the midst of a big move so I missed out on getting my bracket done. Will still send out the prize I committed to no problem. Just let me know where it needs to be sent once its over.

Underway already as Sergio and Haas are all square thru 1.

cmon sergio, I cheer for you

Back