The Frys.com Open (Spoilers)

Me too TC, me too.. Second to you of course!

He seems to have dropped twitter or blocked me... I'm not sure which lol. either way I'd like to see him take this. Richard Barnes might be a fun one to watch win too.

If he dropped you I'm totally blaming it on that bigpingman!

Paul Casey > Tiger Woods

If he dropped you I'm totally blaming it on that bigpingman!

Paul Casey > Tiger Woods

Hahahahaha. Me too. Bigpingman had a certain charm though. Paul Casey is better looking, a better golfer and longer off the tee than Tiger. I really want him to win this thing.

Hahahahaha. Me too. Bigpingman had a certain charm though. Paul Casey is better looking, a better golfer and longer off the tee than Tiger. I really want him to win this thing.

He doesn't have the best closing stats on the PGA Tour. Not sure why when he can get it done overseas.

He doesn't have the best closing stats on the PGA Tour. Not sure why when he can get it done overseas.

He toys with Tiger loving Americans. Paul can do whatever he pleases.

PC looks like he has massive forearms.

They talked about during a tournament. I felt quite uncomfortable. Haha.

I don't know what it is with him either. I really just want to see that guy break through. Seems like a good dude and someone I just root for.

Actually this makes more sense. Imagine if they passed the torch to Paul. I think this is his tournament if he wants it.

PC looks like he has massive forearms.

He does. He wanted to be a tennis player growing up so he did a ton of forearm exercises. Rope, weight, curl those suckers up and down a few times.

Except win on US soil multiple times ;)

It's awful watching him drive the ball the way he is.

Tiger hasn't won on American soil since I was kidless. He's washed up. Root for some Euros or Phil.

Tiger hasn't won on American soil since I was kidless. He's washed up. Root for some Euros or Phil.

There it is. Tiger needs to lay off the weights, get back to golf. Stop this nonsense with his stack and tilt. I want to see Tiger back. I'd also like to see Phil come out firing in 2012.

Tiger might want to get that hip speed under control a bit. Turn them too fast, they quit turning too early and the clubface slams shut. There's not enough arm and hand strength in the world to keep the face from slamming shut.

Nice driver toss on 1 after a smother hook.

Heeeyyy he hit a fairway

Are we talking about "him" is he doing good? I bet he isnt.

Are we talking about "him" is he doing good? I bet he isnt.

Just cancelled out #1 with a birdie on #2. 2 under on the day and even for the tourny.

They talked about during a tournament. I felt quite uncomfortable. Haha.

I don't know what it is with him either. I really just want to see that guy break through. Seems like a good dude and someone I just root for.

Like when they said that Rory was young, and his wrist should be one of the strongest parts of his body? THAT was uncomfortable.

Like when they said that Rory was young, and his wrist should be one of the strongest parts of his body? THAT was uncomfortable.

That was hilarious!

What is the leader's score?

I'm just going to cheer for golf at this point. Flavor of the week

Are we looking at a +1 cut line still right now? Getting interesting!

Thanks GG.

Back