Sneak Peek Fourteen Golf ST-110 Driver

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Here are some sneak peek photos of the new ST-110 driver by Fourteen Golf. It's amazing how Fourteen always make simple look so good.

850739485_TYfVn-L-1.jpg

850739456_Gcptv-L-1.jpg

850739452_XmZt5-L-1.jpg

850739424_HeoRk-L-1.jpg

850739438_MdXze-L-1.jpg

850739527_SdWA9-L-1.jpg

850739506_jGAtg-L-1.jpg

Those who were at the FL Golf Outing got a chance to try these out first hand.

Great club! I love the head cover (as did everybody else). Seemed to be a very straight driver if a little shorter than some others I hit, but I might have been getting tired when I tried it.

I like simple looks...but not THAT simple.

dang missed this one at the outing, love all the ball marks on the club face though!

Simple clean driver. It could use an alignment mark on top though. Is it forged?

Is that a ball mark near the hosel? Bummer!

That looks gorgeous!

No, that is light reflecting. No skymarks on this one.

That's good. Looks like a ball mark right at the period just before the "com". So, is this clubhead forged?

850739438_MdXze-L-1.jpg

These guys make some freakin sweet clubs.

Re: Sneak Peek Fourteen Golf ST-110 Driver

OEM Kevin said:
These guys make some freakin sweet clubs.
+1. OEM and I were bombing this on the range before the Sunday round at the Outing. Still surprised this didn't make it home with him afterwards...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1. OEM and I were bombing this on the range before the Sunday round at the Outing. Still surprised this didn't make it home with him afterwards...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OEM preferred the JC-909 version more than this one. Plus the 909 says "The Discerning Golfer" on the sole.

doh, you're right it was the 909....sorry for the misinformational post everyone!

OEM preferred the JC-909 version more than this one. Plus the 909 says "The Discerning Golfer" on the sole.

doh, you're right it was the 909....sorry for the misinformational post everyone!

I believe OEM hit both and preferred last years model.

Yes that is correct. And it will be mine! Because I am a discerning golfer!

Imagine that head cover in black patent (Nickent style) with a green one and the THP logo instead of the feather. Green outline instead of orange. That would look super duper.

Back