2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

I was working and couldn't email until later , this is such an amazing opportunity for you guys! Y'all are gonna have the time of your lives!

Safe travels to all who are on their way or about to be.

For those coming early I noticed that this morning that Mission Inn has a web special rate on their site @ $119. That's at least $50 cheaper than their normal lowest rate and would be pretty attractive if you're splitting. I'm pondering moving up there tonight.

Just left the house and will be in JAX tonight and with you gentlemen tomorrow morning.

Get excited!

Safe travels guys. Really looking forward to following along. Pics and vines.

Yes, safe travels fellas. And LOTS of vines!

So who is going to be the first to regret an MB mishit in 40*F temps?

So who is going to be the first to regret an MB mishit in 40*F temps?

I'm seeing high of 54 for Saturday. Even at 40*, that's a 100* swing in a week for me. No stinking "cold" weather is slowing me down.

Just a heads up....Northerners, just because its 40 degrees warmer does not mean it's warm here...everyone have safe travels!!

I'm seeing high of 54 for Saturday. Even at 40*, that's a 100* swing in a week for me. No stinking "cold" weather is slowing me down.

I figure we're going to start in the morning when it's still cold as hell. Im scrambling to find enough clothes to wear for this arctic front.

Just a heads up....Northerners, just because its 40 degrees warmer does not mean it's warm here...everyone have safe travels!!

I'm not worried. Unless I have to shovel another 6" of a snow, it's an improvement.

Can I be honest? I don't think I've ever had prime rib before. Is it as good as advertised?

Yes it is and people forget that just because something is 50* colder that they normally arent standing around outside for 8 straight hours in it. I suspect Sat morning range and education session will be done in the mid 30s to 40*.

Can I be honest? I don't think I've ever had prime rib before. Is it as good as advertised?

No, its worse. But those that like it...Love it.
However that buffet has tons of great stuff on it.

I love me some prime rib. I have to eat it at least once every time I am on the road and getting per diem.

And I plan on trying everything!

If you like rare fatty steak it's great. I like it, but I don't crave it.

I fall into the category of loving it, I always get horseradish as a side, really good meal IMO.

Sushi. Yes. YES!

I ate prime rib...and lots of it...and whatever else they had on there

All this food talk made me have to stop at Sonic and get an ultimate meat and cheese breakfast burrito.

Back