AndrewG

Reaction score
Handicap
In my 3 yr journey so far from newbie to 13.5 hcap, I hit another landmark on Saturday. An eagle on a par 5. There was a tailwind for the drive which went longer than expected, to within a 4I of the green (about 190). A perfect strike later left me just left off the green, but the wrong side of a bunker. Hit a lovely chip, which landed, checked, and swung about 12 inches right to left to drop into the hole. (It wasn't even racing, I think it'd have gone in even if the pin was out).

Chuffed to say the least, though its not a 'route 1' eagle with a putt for the score, I'll take it! :)

Too late this season to reach single figures now, which was my goal, but I'm striking the ball better than I ever have, and my driving woes which have plagued me for 12 months are all but gone, I'm ready for next year...

Congratulations!!:banana:

Congrats! Great first eagle

Congrats! That's a big moment.

Nice work, congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well done lad. still waiting on my first one

Congrats!!

That's AWESOME!

congrats. one day i hope to get my first eagle

Well done!

Way to be! Congratulations man!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Congratulations!

Congrats!! I am hoping to get my first eagle here soon. Been so close yet so far away,

And as for not taking 'route 1', an over the bunker chip in makes it oh so much sweeter!

Congrats man!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Congratulations!

Congrats! Thats awesome!!!! Many more will come.....:act-up:

Congrats, that's great

Great job, congrats!

Congrats on the 1st Eagle! Nothing like getting that first one!

Got mine a few weeks back, it's nice knowing that I am capable of getting one, just gotta work on #2 now.

congrats man, I'm still hunting my first eagle

Congrats! It's always a great feeling to get an eagle, whether it's your first or 50th!

Congrats! Hopefully another one is in your future soon. I've only had one. It was a par 4, I holed out a 7 iron for a 2. Still no ace though.

Congrat's!!!!

Back