I've still yet to finish Bioshock 1. Need to do that and Bioshock 2 while I wait for Skyrim to come out.

I can say this, NCAA is so terrible and glitchy this year I may be done buying it for a few years.

I don't know why but I was disappointed with Bioshock 1 that it turned me off from the entire series.
And NCAA glitchy? like what? I haven't come across much except bad connections when playing people but that's usual for the series sadly.

I don't know why but I was disappointed with Bioshock 1 that it turned me off from the entire series.
And NCAA glitchy? like what? I haven't come across much except bad connections when playing people but that's usual for the series sadly.

I'm on another site where we have leagues, in the OD mode transfer errors are frequent and when you get to bowl season you cant play your game as it will not save the result, it sims it no matter what. It turns it into a waste of time. Not to mention, since this latest "patch" if you run speed option, the defense won't move besides the d-line. Just super tired of crap like this.

For me right now my list of most anticipated games is:

1) Mass Effect 3
2) Assassins Creed Revelations
3) Skyrim

When does ME3 come out? That is going to be awesome.

I should play through 2 again. Loved that game.

March next year.

2 was sooooooooooo good. I replayed both of them a couple months ago on my summer break. My favorite games ever, may have even beat out FF VIII for me.

Does Gears release tonight at midnight?

If so, that means GameStop will be open and I can go get NHL hahaha!! Awesome!!!!!
The gamestop by my house is having a midnight release for gears. So you might luck out for nhl

I'm on another site where we have leagues, in the OD mode transfer errors are frequent and when you get to bowl season you cant play your game as it will not save the result, it sims it no matter what. It turns it into a waste of time. Not to mention, since this latest "patch" if you run speed option, the defense won't move besides the d-line. Just super tired of crap like this.

For me right now my list of most anticipated games is:

1) Mass Effect 3
2) Assassins Creed Revelations
3) Skyrim

You know I'm not surprised by that, I'll assume your on 360 right?(I played last years on 360 and remember the pump fake glitch? Yeah. that was bad haha)

When does ME3 come out? That is going to be awesome.

I should play through 2 again. Loved that game.

ME3 comes out in March I believe the date is set. ME2 was fantastic Replayed it twice and loved everything about it...they don't make games like those anymore sadly.

ME3 comes out in March I believe the date is set. ME2 was fantastic Replayed it twice and loved everything about it...they don't make games like those anymore sadly.

SOOOOOO good. Cannot wait, I feel like a little kid when I think about it hahaha

Anyone see anything about borderlands 2 comin out next year looks pretty good. Borderlands was awesome I hope 2 is just as good.

Anyone see anything about borderlands 2 comin out next year looks pretty good. Borderlands was awesome I hope 2 is just as good.

I think i've got 1 DL'ed on my PS3, still haven't played it though, need to do that.

I think i've got 1 DL'ed on my PS3, still haven't played it though, need to do that.

It's a great game and will suck you in and you won't be able to put down your controller.

Just got a 3DS. I had a gameboy years ago and thought it might be fun to have a handheld again... and I was RIGHT. I consider myself a casual gamer. I'll get a game, play like crazy for awhile, and then not touch it for months. I love being able to fire up the 3ds when the family's watching tv and playing a few levels, plus I've been watching Netflix on it. I thought the small screen would drive me crazy, but your eyes adjust pretty quickly. Not really loving the 3d feature though and I usually have it turned off. I love old school platformer games, like Mega Man and Mario.

Finished Portal2 tonight, great game! Totally worth the twenty-five bucks I spent on it! haha

Still waiting on Skyrim.

Finished Portal2 tonight, great game! Totally worth the twenty-five bucks I spent on it! haha

Still waiting on Skyrim.

Portal 2 was great. You get in on the co-op at all?

Is anyone into Rock Band 3? I have gotten re-obsessed with this game lately after playing it a lot over labor day weekend with my girlfriends niece and nephew.

Playing Black ops.. anyone have it on 360? If so GT is ITS REEZY

add me

I haven't yet, is it good?

Yeah I really enjoyed it. It was really challenging at times. I don't own it on PC, or else I'd play it with you.

NHL12 online has been a bit of a let down so far but I'm hoping it's because my player has brutal stats more than anything..

I'm going to lose a lot of sleep on this game.

NHL12 online has been a bit of a let down so far but I'm hoping it's because my player has brutal stats more than anything..

I'm going to lose a lot of sleep on this game.

My copy is on the way from gamefly, I am stoked! Why is the online a bit of a letdown? You playing on ps3 or x360?

My copy is on the way from gamefly, I am stoked! Why is the online a bit of a letdown? You playing on ps3 or x360?

I play on xbox. You won't be able to play online using gamefly, as they've added the same EA crap that is on every other title, where you have to enter the code to get online.

I play on xbox. You won't be able to play online using gamefly, as they've added the same EA crap that is on every other title, where you have to enter the code to get online.

Yeah, I was mostly into the Be a Pro mode in previous years and didn't play online. I will end up buying the game thru gamefly to get the EA code, if I like it.

Yeah I really enjoyed it. It was really challenging at times. I don't own it on PC, or else I'd play it with you.

haha I got stumped a time or two in the main game.

This may have been posted already, if so sorry for the skim, but this is pretty sweet. Now I'm really looking forward to the release of Skyrim.

This may have been posted already, if so sorry for the skim, but this is pretty sweet. Now I'm really looking forward to the release of Skyrim.

I haven't played any of the elder scrolls games but this video makes me want to go grab the other games. That looked freaking awesome. I forgot that the same developers made the fallout series and elder scrolls. Very cool demo video.

Back