Adams a12 OS Irons Review Thread - Forum Testing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP has sent out iron sets to the forum testers that were selected after signup and here is a list of those that will be providing feedback in this thread.

Yoccos
TheDue
Smallville
TripleBogieTim
KellyBo
Spank818
DawgDaddy
nickpergande

This thread will be for them to offer their long term thoughts as they use the irons and offer feedback as to how they work for them.

Last edited:
Here's my unboxing vid...

Spank you sound confused every time you read a clubs number. It's like Pitching?!?!?! 6?!?! 7?!?! hahaha

Nice unboxing Spank, those look really good

Spank you sound confused every time you read a clubs number. It's like Pitching?!?!?! 6?!?! 7?!?! hahaha

Haha! It's like reading and taking video and keeping two toddlers at bay. I definitely can't multitask as good as some folks out there.

Great job Spank, those are some sweet clubs for sure. I was waiting on the 8 yo to take a big swing across that tile floor, lol. Nice job.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Hey guys, I hate to have to be annoying about this but can we please refrain from the banter in this thread and just talk about the clubs and ask questions or post reviews? Thanks!

very nice unboxing Spank. What did you think about the velocity slot when you first hit them on the course? Does any grass or dirt get caught up in the VS on the bottom of the hybrids?

Great unboxing spanks, I think those irons look really good. I'm really interested in the hybrids with the Velocity slot tech and look forward to your thoughts on them. As you have already played with them, are you seeing a really high ball flight with the Prolaunch blue installed in them?

Good looking sticks Spank.

Spanks nice unboxing! I really like the confidence Im sure these irons instill, and the hybrids with the velocity slot on top is interesting. Do you find that distracting at all at address? Looks like 2 holes in the top

very nice unboxing Spank. What did you think about the velocity slot when you first hit them on the course? Does any grass or dirt get caught up in the VS on the bottom of the hybrids?

So far no. I still haven't hit much of the hybrids yet so that'll be something I'll be looking for. They're reset pretty deep so I don't think it will be an issue. If they do get some stuff in there, I don't think it'll be much of a chore to get it out.

Great unboxing spanks, I think those irons look really good. I'm really interested in the hybrids with the Velocity slot tech and look forward to your thoughts on them. As you have already played with them, are you seeing a really high ball flight with the Prolaunch blue installed in them?

So far yes. Don't know if it's the shaft or just my normal ball flight as I hit it high enough as it is. I'm not gonna lie, it does feel a bit weird hitting a 6 hybrid (lowest hybrid I've ever hit is a 4).

Spanks nice unboxing! I really like the confidence Im sure these irons instill, and the hybrids with the velocity slot on top is interesting. Do you find that distracting at all at address? Looks like 2 holes in the top

No not a hindrance so far. It blends in with the topline well. If anything it helps me frame the ball. I probably don't even pay attention to it that much either.

Can we get some up close pictures please if possible? And also how would you say the weight is. From a 9 iron to the hybrids how does the weighting feel.

Can we get some up close pictures please if possible? And also how would you say the weight is. From a 9 iron to the hybrids how does the weighting feel.

Don't fret, I have some real close and personal for you. Weighting in general to me feels light, shaft to head. Just keep in mind what I'm used to playing (still in my sig) and you're looking at almost opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to weight.

Got home to this
DSCF0557.jpg

DSCF0560.jpg

DSCF0561.jpg

DSCF0563.jpg

Lets see if i did it right and they show up. if they do i will add more and my first thoughts

Last edited:
some close ups of the hybrids

DSCF0567.jpg

DSCF0568.jpg

DSCF0569.jpg

My son was making it hard for me

The three differnt designs at address

DSCF0564.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF0565.jpg

DSCF0566.jpg

epic fail on my part but call me stupid and explain to me how to get photo bucket pics to show up on here please.

I fixed it for you. All you have to do is take the link from photobucket, hit the image button at the top (it's to the left of the thing that looks like camera film) and post the link in there and then hit submit. That should be it, that's all I did.

congrats to all who were chosen can't wait to hear your feedback on these sticks

I fixed it for you. All you have to do is take the link from photobucket, hit the image button at the top (it's to the left of the thing that looks like camera film) and post the link in there and then hit submit. That should be it, that's all I did.

Thanks. I hope yall dont mind me putting so many on here.

Great unboxing video there Spanks...can't wait to hear your initial thoughts since you have already played with them.

Nice pics Nick...can't wait to get mine and get this started!!

Great looking clubs. Looking forward to the feed back from the testers.

Back