Recommend your favorite golf shoe please. Adidas Tour 360...

Anghellichalo

Reaction score
Handicap
I am looking to upgrade my shoes and I was hoping I could get your informed opinion. Please recommend the shoes you love to wear when golfing. I am leaning towards the Adidas Tour 360 4.0. If anyone has those I would appreciate some opinion on those or any others. Thanks again this is why I love hackers paradise so glad I found this site.

Last edited:
You can check out the home page for about a hundred reviews of the latest golf shoe. I have quite a few favorites and the adidas Golf Tour 360 4.0 is certainly one of them. Also love the adiPure line from adidas Golf. From Nike I really enjoy the Elite II. From Puma I like the Cell Fusion. I also really like the new mi Powerband 3.0s that we recently reviewed. Those would be my favs right now.

THanks JB I was looking at the adiPure but not sure what the advantages are

THanks JB I was looking at the adiPure but not sure what the advantages are

Its a styling thing more than anything else. But I also find that the inside has a slightly softer microfiber.

I tried the adipure, powerband, and have long worn an older pair of Adidas.

When I bought my new pair, I got the Tour 360 4.0s. And I have never regretted it for a moment. They're incredible. The only question is, what color?

i love the fit of a nike... i have several pairs... but i hate the Qlock spikes... im replacing at least 1 of them everytime i play

I'll be a dissenting opinion here...

I bought a pair of FootJoy Green Joys 5+ years ago for $45.
They are still the only pair of golf shoes I own. The white is pretty beat up but they are still 100% waterproof and holding their own quite well.
The past 3-4 years I have played 10-15 rounds a summer... so they may get less wear than JB puts on his, but I carry 90% of the time so thats got to be a little extra stress on them. Holding well so far this year with 7 rounds in the past 6 weeks.

You may also want to look at the Footjoy LoPros for a lower more sneaker type golf shoe with a still classical look.

i really want a pair adidas... those look secksy

i love the fit of a nike... i have several pairs... but i hate the Qlock spikes... im replacing at least 1 of them everytime i play

That is interesting, my last 4 pairs of golf shoes were nike and I've yet to lose a spike. I usually keep the shoes 2 or 3 years and place the spikes every year.

Ecco and Nike seem to work for me. Never lost a spike in any shoes. I typically change out spikes once or twice a year depending on how often I wear the shoes.

I wore Footjoy for years. I couldn't get the Nikes in wide so I can't speak to those, but the Adidas 360 3.0 and now the 4.0 are the most comfortable golf shoe I have ever worn. They provide a very stable base for my swing. I've also gotten compliments on their looks. I just bout my third pair last week.

Love my Puma Cell fusions, probably my favorites right now but the Nikes arent bad either. Just ordered a custom pair of Adidas 3.0 in Dallas Cowboys colors that I did myself on miadidas

Love my Puma Cell fusions, probably my favorites right now but the Nikes arent bad either. Just ordered a custom pair of Adidas 3.0 in Dallas Cowboys colors that I did myself on miadidas

I hope you bring those to the outing, and I hope they are my size because I might take them when you aren't looking...Go Cowboys.

I have two pair of footjoys that I love. I also picked up a pair of Adidas Powerband Sport shoes last year. I'm not sure there is a better shoe to walk in on a hot day.

I hope you bring those to the outing, and I hope they are my size because I might take them when you aren't looking...Go Cowboys.

I have two pair of footjoys that I love. I also picked up a pair of Adidas Powerband Sport shoes last year. I'm not sure there is a better shoe to walk in on a hot day.

haha nice, another Cowboys fan! We gotta stick together and watch out for the JB's running around. You need to go HERE and make your own. Thats what I did. I'll post them once they finally arrive.

I customized a pair of Adidas Powerband 3.0s and they will be arriving this week. I will likely play a few rounds in them before the weekend is over. I will let you know what I think of them.

I like the "athletic" type golf shoe personally. Here in the high desert, it gets mighty hot during the day, so I like a shoe that is very breatheable and comfortable for walking. Currently I'm wearing a Adidas Tech Response shoes, very comfortable for walking on a hot day.

It's hard to go wrong with anything that adidas is putting out right now.

I love my 4.0's!

For being inexpensive (clearance rack for $35 or so), the Walter Hagen's from Dick's I've had for 4 years are doing well and have been comfortable since day one. I bought some Nike Air Max from TGW last spring for a good price as well. I'm still breaking them in, pretty stiff leather...

I have worn Adidas and Nike's, but i will only wear footjoys from here on out. I almost always walk and Footjoys are so comfy.

+1....they always break in the fastest for some reason.
It's hard to go wrong with anything that adidas is putting out right now.

I love my 4.0's!

I am a big fan of Ecco shoes the casual cool 2 shoes are fantastic.

Can't wait to see them.

Back