Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Case Keenum is putting up ridiculous first half numbers.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

UF takes the lead on tOSU,.7-0

Dawgs score on a long TD pass 9-0 Dawgs - GATA!!!

Bandon Boykin takes a punt to the house for a 16-0 lead - GATA!!!

I grew up just outside Columbus. GO BUCKEYES! Actually don't know who to root for I like Florida because when I graduated from high school that's where I was planning on going to college. Obviously I ended up deciding to stay in Indiana but I still root for them.

Wow!! South Carolina scores on a 51 yard heave as time expires in the first half. Great effort by Alshon Jeffrey.

Wow!! South Carolina scores on a 51 yard heave as time expires in the first half. Great effort by Alshon Jeffrey.

Alshon Jeffrey will be coming to a WR-needy team in the bottom half of the first round of this year's NFL draft. He doesn't have breakaway speed, but is 6'4" and very strong, he'll be in the league for a long time. Go Gamecocks!

Good 1st half by my Dawgs, 16-0 is not too shabby. Defense held MSU to 72 total yards - GATA

Just saw it on the halftime report from the Outback Bowl, AJ is a fully grown man. Like ary says, he will have a grat NFL career.

I love watching the Big 10 get beat up so far today. Wouldn't mind seeing all of them lose to be honest.

Sent from my forged iPad

Alshon Jeffrey will be coming to a WR-needy team in the bottom half of the first round of this year's NFL draft. He doesn't have breakaway speed, but is 6'4" and very strong, he'll be in the league for a long time. Go Gamecocks!

Agreed. He's huge. Looks like a defensive end playing WR.

This Nebraska/SC game has been very exciting. Well played, hard hitting, explosive game. Good atmosphere.

Can't wait for the Rose Bowl. Go Wisconsin! Have to cheer for Paul Chryst.

This is my stance pretty much every week with the Big 10. I have to be a Big 12 guy from here on out, seeing that WVU is leaving the Big Least.

I love watching the Big 10 get beat up so far today. Wouldn't mind seeing all of them lose to be honest.

Sent from my forged iPad

Murray just threw an INT and MSU drives it in and gets the 2 pt conversion 16-8 GATA.

Alshon Jeffery of South Carolina and Alfonzo Dennard of Nebraska were both ejected for fighting. They had been matched up against one another all game long, big loss for both teams, but probably more for South Carolina.

Murray just threw a pick 6 and they went for 2 and missed 16-14 Dawgs, but MSU has all of the MO right now - GATA.

Oops. UGA gets a pick. Tough game. UGA has a couple hogs upfront on the O-line. Time to push one in. Even though I'm a Big Ten guy, I don't care much for Sparty.

Kevin

Settle for a FG, 19-14 Dawgs, so this could come down to a last possession kick by UGA. GATA

DD, I have to ask, what is "GATA"? Have seen you post it numerous times when talking UGA football, but for the life of me I cant figure it out.

DD, I have to ask, what is "GATA"? Have seen you post it numerous times when talking UGA football, but for the life of me I cant figure it out.

Long story, for now I will just say "Get After Their Arses" dates back to Erk Russell.

Nice catch and run. Way to protect that ball, too, before the tackle.

Kevin

Great game here as Georgia answers.

Bulldogs for the 8 point TD. They need to be careful of the Hail Mary as time winds down. Sparty loves the Hail Mary.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back