The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen Eldrick even remotely dressed like this until now.

b806d02c-3e95-6134.jpg

I think it's kind of epic.

I have always liked this outfit.

tiger-woods-pimp-1.jpg

He dressed like that as an amateur.

Yeah it looks like something he wore during his US Amateur days.

I've never seen Eldrick even remotely dressed like this until now.

b806d02c-3e95-6134.jpg

I think it's kind of epic.

Wasn't this Tiger when he was playing one of the US amateurs? I believe this is real...

Looks kinda fake. Or something.

94 US Amateur finals at TPC Sawgrass. Taking a page out of the Greg Norman playbook, wear the most obnoxious hat you can find so your opponent constantly sees it in their peripheral vision during their swing.

Just looked at another forum and saw that there was a combined 54 people looking at the forum in general (members and guests). Then came back to THP and saw 768 total.....wow.

Guess it just proves what we already know! THP rocks!

Just looked at another forum and saw that there was a combined 54 people looking at the forum in general (members and guests). Then came back to THP and saw 768 total.....wow.

Guess it just proves what we already know! THP rocks!

You mean there are other golf forums out there? Hehehe

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I say "forums" lightly....hehe

yeah, one of them doesnt even talk golf...ever

But do they have a thread about socks?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

But do they have a thread about socks?

No need to go there then, Imo.

Nope. And there's only like five people there.

Sent from my forged iPad

Yeah that pic of Eldrick was off my tv. I saw it on TGC. Was pretty cool to see.

Anybody know of websites to figure out who actors/actresses are in random commercials? I'm trying to figure out who the brunette is in this video.

I just finished watching the final episode of LOST. What the f*$k was that? I watched 6 seasons of great episodes to have most of my questions be left unanswered and then they give me that freaking ending? What a cop out, I wish I never watched the series now.

Kevin, you sir, are very resourceful. Thank you very much.

For some reason I look up who actors are in commercials quite often. I just typed in who are the actresses in that commercial and her website came up. lol.

Kevin

For some reason I look up who actors are in commercials quite often. I just typed in who are the actresses in that commercial and her website came up. lol.

Kevin

LOL. That seems easy enough. I'm 99% sure I have met that girl before. I have some more research to do now that I have a name...

I just finished watching the final episode of LOST. What the f*$k was that? I watched 6 seasons of great episodes to have most of my questions be left unanswered and then they give me that freaking ending? What a cop out, I wish I never watched the series now.

Welcome to the club. They painted themselves into so many corners it was inevitable the finale would suck.

--
tapatalk

Welcome to the club. They painted themselves into so many corners it was inevitable the finale would suck.

--
tapatalk

Don't post spoilers. I have four episodes left I will watch some day.

Kevin

Kevin

Lol, I can do that.

--
tapatalk

--
tapatalk

Kevin
LOL, I know how you feel man, my wife and I watched the first 5 seasons as they went, and then we went on vacation during the middle of the 6th season, and just never got around to watching it until this past week. I'm now sad.

The name Vontaze is epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back