Pulse - Now Features THP

Haven't used pulse before but i'll give it a go, just downloaded it

Very cool. I'm always skeptical of browsing THP from my work PC as I'm afraid that the word "hackers" will throw a red-flag with the IT dept and the web browser on my Android is too slow. Hopefully Pulse will be my solution. Thanks for continuing to innovate!

Pulse will be only able to assist with the home page articles.
Tapatalk would be your solution from your Android phone to browse the forums.

Just downloaded it and set up my feeds. Supercool!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Pulse will be only able to assist with the home page articles.
Tapatalk would be your solution from your Android phone to browse the forums.

I found two listings for THP; homepage and forum. One listed under hackers paradise and the other under The hackers Paradise. You can only read the first post in the forum but you can still see inside

Great news!!! Very cool to hear. Now all I need is an Iphone or an android.

THIS is very cool, you can tweet and FB, email and book mark while n pulse
I really like how easy it is to tweet and post to facebook the homepage articles from Pulse. Great feature.

Always heard good things about pulse. Just downloaded it and added THP. Pretty sweet app!

Downloaded and set up. Cool app. Thanks, JB!

I've been playing with this all morning on the Kindle Fire, not only is it a really cool app on its own, but I love how the THP feed looks, and how easy it is, to share on Facebook and twitter. I will be on this app daily and I think its a great place for THP to be.

I've been playing with this all morning on the Kindle Fire, not only is it a really cool app on its own, but I love how the THP feed looks, and how easy it is, to share on Facebook and twitter. I will be on this app daily and I think its a great place for THP to be.

It really is cool. It's going to be a part of my daily app routine now

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I just wish I could post to threads directly from Pulse

I just wish I could post to threads directly from Pulse

Its not a forum software unfortunately, however there is Tapatalk that will solve that.

I use TapATalk when on my iPhone

While I have JB's attention, does the "junior golfer" tag by my picture refer to forum activity?

While I have JB's attention, does the "junior golfer" tag by my picture refer to forum activity?

Yes. However you can change it to anything you would like.

Definitely loving Pulse. I hadn't used it until I saw this thread and now its loaded with paged.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

I'm not sure I can do this with my Kindle. But I'll try on my PC.

Just use your BB to take a pic of the screen on the Fire. Wait, your BB does have a camera on it doesn't it?

Just use your BB to take a pic of the screen on the Fire. Wait, your BB does have a camera on it doesn't it?
Yes, but then i have to get the film developed.

c6e4e110-1923-1b77.jpg
c6e4e110-194f-d5bd.jpg
c6e4e110-1967-f4f8.jpg

Here you go.

Tap before talk.

This sounds cool for anyone with a tablet, but not really seeing anything for those without one. If I end up with a tablet one day I'll look it up.

Tap,Tap,Tap

This sounds cool for anyone with a tablet, but not really seeing anything for those without one. If I end up with a tablet one day I'll look it up.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Works great with a smartphone too Duey.

Yep, I'm using it on my original Droid X, and loving it so far. Like others have said, it is part of my daily app routine already.

I thought it just worked for the home page, which I can usually find a link to anything new. Although I do go some times for older content, I'll give it a try.

Back