Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on the phone today with John Higgins of SeeMore and I have decided on the putter I won during the holiday cheer contest....it will be the SeeMore ONEcs, 100% Milled, Gunmetal finish. Soooo pretty. And hopefully very deadly on the green. So....putter ponders are now suspended for me, for quite some time...

Congrats Nate! That is a sweet flatstick.

Congrats Nate! That is a sweet flatstick.

good to know he is capable of making a good decision. His routing interest for MC 2.0 led me to believe something else...

good to know he is capable of making a good decision. His routing interest for MC 2.0 led me to believe something else...

It really has. Someone must have picked this putter for him

I was on the phone today with John Higgins of SeeMore and I have decided on the putter I won during the holiday cheer contest....it will be the SeeMore ONEcs, 100% Milled, Gunmetal finish. Soooo pretty. And hopefully very deadly on the green. So....putter ponders are now suspended for me, for quite some time...
Nice pick! This is the one that I went with a few months back. 1. Its a beauty. 2. My putting has improved greatly over the past few months with the help of SeeMore and the ONEcs. Congrats on the flatstick, post pictures when you get it!

well the guys at SeeMore are pretty knowledgeable

Indeed they are, however the decision was my own. I was between the DB4 (Anser style), and the ONEcs, but the center shaft is weighted better, and will help me line up putts more. It's too bad that I most likely couldn't use it for the Morgan Cup 3.0.

Awesome Nate! That is a sweet looking flatstick. Good luck and happy putting with it.

Indeed they are, however the decision was my own. I was between the DB4 (Anser style), and the ONEcs, but the center shaft is weighted better, and will help me line up putts more. It's too bad that I most likely couldn't use it for the Morgan Cup 3.0.

seemore makes a great product. Can't wait to see some pictures when it arrives

I'm about to pull the trigger on the V2 Tour hybrid shaft.

Next up is a Seemore Putter, my only question is should I try to do a fitting over the phone with them, or just wait till I can make it up to Nashville for the real deal.

Great Choice Jersey Nate and congrats again on the win....now if we could just get you to come to your senses about the Morgan Cup...LOL

Next up is a Seemore Putter, my only question is should I try to do a fitting over the phone with them, or just wait till I can make it up to Nashville for the real deal.

I loved my phone fitting, but I'm in New Jersey - and not likely going to be getting to Nashville anytime soon. If you can see yourself making it to Nashville, I'd go for it. It might be a bit extra ($75 I believe) but from what I've heard it is well worth it.

I did a fitting over the phone, and it was great. Got the right putter for me, and have been more than happy with it. It would be an awesome experience to get to Nashville and do a fitting in person though. Either way, you cant lose.

Go to Nashville dude. If you think it's doable I'd go for it.

I have no need to change any club in my bag, yet I'm pondering a Bridgestone J40 driver and an Adams A12 Pro 23* hybrid w/ Altus shaft.

The Tour Edge Exotics XCG5 driver has my attention. Just the flavor of the moment for me I guess.

Really pondering my next hybrid as well as a back up putter. (Also considering changing my putter grip, but I'm waiting for my first lesson to tackle that.)

Really pondering my next hybrid as well as a back up putter. (Also considering changing my putter grip, but I'm waiting for my first lesson to tackle that.)
Ive been pondering Hybrids for a LONG time. I think I want to go with the Boccieri Heavy Hybrid, but will wait until I get an opportunity to try out the RBZ Hybrids.

Ive been pondering Hybrids for a LONG time. I think I want to go with the Boccieri Heavy Hybrid, but will wait until I get an opportunity to try out the RBZ Hybrids.

When I get my MC clubs in, you will have a package on the way.

that right there is awesome! and as we've already seen, Cookie is a man of his word

Pondering j38 dpc irons!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Wow, Cookie, I completely forgot about that conversation from the Heavy Hybrid thread. That seems like forever ago, great memory!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

that right there is awesome! and as we've already seen, Cookie is a man of his word

I'm pondering a Bettinardi BB53 CS Belly putter

Pondering Adams Fast12 LS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back