What do you do for a living?

Great actually thank you. I'm now the National Installation and service manager for Canada with my Company.

A fitting title for a man with that avatar bro!

Owned a countertop shop for 29yrs.
Closed it in June.
Been going to the same place, turning the lock in the same door since I was 25.
Extremely wierd feeling not to have that home away from home to go to.
So I golf.
Wifey want me outta the house tho, so I'm taking a few contractors back whom I know will pay.
Still, I def feel displaced.

Thanks guys, I've been doing the job for about a month now, but finally its official.

Congrats bro - hope they are treating you well!!

Owned a countertop shop for 29yrs.
Closed it in June.
Been going to the same place, turning the lock in the same door since I was 25.
Extremely wierd feeling not to have that home away from home to go to.
So I golf.
Wifey want me outta the house tho, so I'm taking a few contractors back whom I know will pay.
Still, I def feel displaced.

My father in law is the same way. He retired from the State in October. He can't sit still. He golf's some, but he recently took a job at a restaurant washing dishes for something to do. The owner of the restaurant said he'd teach him how to cook if he'd stick around so he wants to do that. I was asking him why on earth he would do something like that but he says it's to keep him younger and to keep from getting bored.

Quit my job in August to star a freight brokerage and customs brokerage business in south Texas at the border with Mexico.

Had my first job interview since 1985.
Told them it was possible I would suck as an employee.
Been telling people what to do for a long damn time.

Great actually thank you. I'm now the National Installation and service manager for Canada with my Company.
Congrats, breeze! You still going to be travelling?

Congrats Bro!! I hope that came with a nice healthy raise!

Congrats on the gig Breeze!

TapAhoy!

Nice CB! A new putter for celebration?

Huge congrats CB! Always great to move up in the world. Maybe those 2 houses can be paid off sooner now.

Aviation Maintenace Crew chief. Been with this company for 25 years.

Full Time Student and aspiring PGA Tour Professional :D

Manager of Business Development for an engineering firm that specializing in control system integration.

I'm an HR Systems Admin. My job, I garuntee, is more boring than anyone elses. :)

Worked as a physician assistant for 7 years. Owned my own family practice since 2009 in rural South Texas. Play rancher with my wife on the weekends.

I'm an IT guy -- the leader of a team of system admins for a well-known university which has a really nice (and wickedly difficult) golf course.

It's not the course I regularly use but it was a real treat to play during last year's staff golf outing -- I'm planning to do a lot better this year!

Ken

I'm a Network Traffic Controller for the transport system in London, known as Transport For London (TFL).

It's one of those jobs thats really hard to explain to people!:confused2:

Currently unemployed. Was in building supply sales for 5 years before being let go in Septemeber of 2011. Economy sucks! But the bills are paid and it is giving me some free time to tinker around in my newly built golf lab in the basement.

Back