Any iPhone users here?

Any iPhone users here?

• Yes

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Im not and never will!!

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Im looking to "upgrade" to an iPhone in the future.

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Just curious how many THP visitors are rocking the iPhone? I'll count myself as number one. If theres a few I think we should bug JB for an official THP iPhone APP!!!! :alien2:

You would have to bug Hacker for that. I had one for 6 months and went right back to the Blackberry. They are great for what they are. They are fun, easy to use, and have great features. But for my use I went right back to the Crackberry.

What would you like to see in an app?

I've got the 3G version and am going to upgrade to the 3G-S soon.

I have one that my work pays for. For strictly work purposes I preferred the blackberry we used to have. But since I don't pay for it I take what they give me to use.

iPhone 3G user and general Mac-head here.

I'll have to check out that Tapatalk app Hacker mentioned. I also have a couple of golf specific GPS apps, the Golf Etiquette app, PGA Tour, the Masters, and a golf game or two.

Mac computer fan with a couple of Macbooks but I am a crack head. An app for my Blackbery would rule!!!

yep, iPhone 3G here. :clapp:

So IF we were to see a THP app just for fun this is my idea. Basically something like the homepage or starting page but for the iPhone obviously. You could click say on News, Articles, Reviews (YAY everyone loves the reviews here at THP) and pictures. Any suggestions?

Don't they melt in your hands (and not in your mouth)?

Mine is the best handheld device I've had (this from a longtime Handspring/Palm user), and one of the worst phone's I've owned. Overall I love the device, I just wish it were slightly better as a cell phone.

Mac computer fan with a couple of Macbooks but I am a crack head. An app for my Blackbery would rule!!!

Im the same, im on my fourth Mac but have no interest in the I phone. I always used pocket pc's but have moved onto a blackberry and I like it.

Got a white 16GB iPhone 3GS here. Love every bit of it.

Had an iPhone 3G, was on a soccer trip to Minnesota and got pushed into the pool with it in my pocket. So last month on the 20th I got my new 3G-S, I love it!

Had an iPhone 3G, was on a soccer trip to Minnesota and got pushed into the pool with it in my pocket. So last month on the 20th I got my new 3G-S, I love it!

Man, there is nothing worse then being pushed in the pool with your cell phone. At least now a days you have everything backed up on the computer, you used to just lose everything.

Man, there is nothing worse then being pushed in the pool with your cell phone. At least now a days you have everything backed up on the computer, you used to just lose everything.

It's all fun and games until someone loses a cell phone.:banana:

Yeah it was a bummer, but one funny thing (at least funny to everyone but him) was that he went upstairs, called his mom and told her what happened. Then he came back down to the pool, his phone in pocket, and he jumped right into the pool with it.

Looking at upgrading right now, but the verdict isn't completely in on how durable both the battery and the actual device is, even with Otter cases, in hard use enivironments.

BTW hard use to me might be a tad bit different from other's definitions FYI (most contractors I work with don't get company phones, or I am still consdered low man on the totem pole). Also I might wait till battery life goes up a little.

IMO still the coolest phone out there with all of the apps avail., especially with all the neato map stuff!

Looking at upgrading right now, but the verdict isn't completely in on how durable both the battery and the actual device is, even with Otter cases, in hard use enivironments.

BTW hard use to me might be a tad bit different from other's definitions FYI (most contractors I work with don't get company phones, or I am still consdered low man on the totem pole). Also I might wait till battery life goes up a little.

IMO still the coolest phone out there with all of the apps avail., especially with all the neato map stuff!

I am always amazed at how well the maps app works. I can type in almost any place of business and have complete info including a picture of the front of the place in seconds.

I am always amazed at how well the maps app works. I can type in almost any place of business and have complete info including a picture of the front of the place in seconds.

Yea I know. Not only that (comes in useful trying to find dr.'s offices) but a buddy somehow got an app that has basic topography maps and it came in really useful when we went wheelin' out in the Big Bend area, kept us from trying trails that were too steep for our 4x4's or ended to sharply.

I will probably end up getting one, and just figure out a way to charge it.....

Back