Taylormade is awesome

TOAOST21

Reaction score
Handicap
one of the local shops around here is a Taylormade Authorized dealer and today i noticed that my staff bag was coming apart. so i took it back to where i got it so instead of causing a huge fuss they gave me a cart bag and re-gripped all of my irons (the ones in my bag) and a $150 dollar gift certificate. and they said that TM would help them fix it or something that minimized the hit to them. i just thought that it was really cool of both the club and the company.

very sweet!

That is very cool that they took good care of you like that.

150 dollar gift certificate plus 10 Dollars cash equals you a knew taylormade ghost!! then u will be all taylormade set! haha

What is TaylorMade? :D

Now that's some good customer service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i was pumped and its gonna be nice actually being able to share a cart with my father in law when we go on the family golf outing, last time we went out i had to have my own and use some bungee cords from my jeep

i was pumped and its gonna be nice actually being able to share a cart with my father in law when we go on the family golf outing, last time we went out i had to have my own and use some bungee cords from my jeep

haha, i just had the funniest mental image, but honestly, it's b/c i've had to do the same exact thing

I thought you were serious before I saw the smile. lol. Like Cobra much?
Just a little bit, hah...

My brother is all about TaylorMade. Irons, Rossa Putter, Driver...But his 3-5-7 woods are Callaway.

I do like the Burner series for the irons, the SuperLaunch obviously...

Great story though, that's awesome customer service.

Back