Edjaz32483

Reaction score
Handicap
I've been playing these for a few years, but I'm starting to get tired of having to order them online. No one seems to stock them in the store.

Any alternative suggestions to this ball?

I've been playing these for a few years, but I'm starting to get tired of having to order them online. No one seems to stock them in the store.

Any alternative suggestions to this ball?

We reviewed the Zip last year on the home page and found it worked well for what it is. You may want to click the yellow bar above and go through the online B-Fit program and see what they recommend. I would guess the e5 would be a great comparison that will even give you a little more spin around the greens.

i ordered a 3 dozen of them last year on a really good deal. They weren't bad for a budget ball. Bridgestone would be a good alternative. Perhaps Nike One Vapor too.

I have been considering Bridgestone for some time. Their balls (and clubs for that matter) seem to be making appearances in my foursomes more and more frequently.

I have been considering Bridgestone for some time. Their balls (and clubs for that matter) seem to be making appearances in my foursomes more and more frequently.

The best thing I have found about them, is that they want you to find the right ball for your game. Not try and sell you one because its popular.

Back