Apple iPhone 4 arrives June 24th

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Whos gettin it??? I just might get it because my OEMness knows no boundaries. Im waiting for BGR to get his hands on one and give me the details.

i"ll be getting one, but up here in Canada we will have to wait a bit longer. They look to be sold out online already, and now say shipping July 14th I believe.

lol aint that the truth brother!

Whos gettin it??? I just might get it because my OEMness knows no boundaries. Im waiting for BGR to get his hands on one and give me the details.

Not me. At least not yet. I can upgrade my current one but I'd lose my $30 unlimited data plan. AT&T is going to a usage based model for data and I'd lose my grandfathered rights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that sucks

Not me. At least not yet. I can upgrade my current one but I'd lose my $30 unlimited data plan. AT&T is going to a usage based model for data and I'd lose my grandfathered rights

Ugh, the new data plans suck. I think the iPhone is finally where I want to be and they go lame on the data plan.

look at it this way.....cell phone providers are like the airlines. When someone does something new (price drop, rate change, etc) the others generally follow suit. Rest assured that once AT&T goes to a data usage model the opther carriers will as well to some point.
Ugh, the new data plans suck. I think the iPhone is finally where I want to be and they go lame on the data plan.

I heard different on this. That you will be grandfathered in because you don't have to change your plan when upgrading. I think I read it on engadget.

I heard different on this. That you will be grandfathered in because you don't have to change your plan when upgrading. I think I read it on engadget.

I think I read that too. Upgrade away thanks!!

interesting. first time I'm hearing that. If that's the case then AT&T has me for another 2 years

I think I read that too. Upgrade away thanks!!

too bad that at & t just isn't realistic around here. being in the mountains service with them is suspect at best. i also find it interesting that this is the 4th version of the iphone in a time span under 2 years. they're very cool but when everyone i know, mostly family and friends from back home, has verizon, it's tough to make the switch.

be glad you're not in NYC of SF. Those poor souls can't get coverage period due to clogged networks because AT&T underestimated the demand in those cities. and instead of upgrading the network they're going the tiered usage approach.

too bad that at & t just isn't realistic around here. being in the mountains service with them is suspect at best. i also find it interesting that this is the 4th version of the iphone in a time span under 2 years. they're very cool but when everyone i know, mostly family and friends from back home, has verizon, it's tough to make the switch.

The BF already pre ordered one for me! :joy:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I'll just go into the Apple store and grab one.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Can't wait to try one out in the apple store next month, still crossing my fingers for a verizon version!!!

Can't wait to try one out in the apple store next month, still crossing my fingers for a verizon version!!!

I was hoping for that too but I give up.

Not for at least another year. At best

Exclusitivity ends 2011 !!! or 2012. I'm not great for exact info today. Ill try and check endgadget later. Im debating on Iphone4. I might wait until next year. Both my lines contracts will be expired then. The 3GS has done me proud so far.. minus the crappy AT&T service. The service is my roadblock right now.

I'm not getting that but I might get a dumb phone on the 23rd. T-Mobile is releasing the Samsung Gravity T-669. Full touchscreen front with a QWERTY keyboard behind it. But it's for ease of texting, for me, as I am not getting a data package with it. I never texted much before but with all these new THP people on my phone who like to text I may have to upgrade my text package!

Really? I have some things on my plan from when I started with T-Mobile (VoiceStream back in 1999) that I've taken through every phone I've had. Granted, I have never had a data plan so that might be different.

I'll stick with my T-Mobile my touch. I don't need Att's "service".

That's my fear, so now my two options are go to a verizon droid for a year or do a two year iphone 4 on at&t. decisions, decisions!

I was hoping for that too but I give up.

Sorry, I can't figure out how to do that whole double quote!!!

PM sent about Incredible!!!

Click on the symbol to the right of the "Reply with Quote" button for anything you want to quote. Click on the Reply with Quote button on the last one you want to quote.

Click on the symbol to the right of the "Reply with Quote" button for anything you want to quote. Click on the Reply with Quote button on the last one you want to quote.

Sweet, I think I finally figured it out!!! Thanks.

Back