Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

You gotta take good with the bad. Just put it behind you.

i already forgot about it hehe, Maybe i was getting distracted with the group in front of us that had a guy in a bright orange shirt, bright red shorts, bright red knee high socks and white shoes, im not one to care what people are wearing and all that stuff but this guy just looked funny as heck in it lol

i already forgot about it hehe, Maybe i was getting distracted with the group in front of us that had a guy in a bright orange shirt, bright red shorts, bright red knee high socks and white shoes, im not one to care what people are wearing and all that stuff but this guy just looked funny as heck in it lol

Well then you are gonna be in trouble if you get behind Ole Grey at the outing!! :clown:

Damn it guys, don't say the t word! I am headed out right now to play a round.

Sent from my iPhone, so please ignore my horrid spelling mistakes.

Damn it guys, don't say the t word! I am headed out right now to play a round.

my bad lol

guys i had a horrible day with the D2, for some reason i was topping everything again like i was a couple months ago, hopefully it was just one of those days and nothing to serious, i only hit 1 fairway and that was on the first hole, just a perfect drive right down the middle then from 2-9 top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, lol just bad

10yard Seth and I went out 2 weeks ago and I had a terrible day with the D2. Got nervous because I was not hitting it well at the range either. Went out yesterday and hit 71% FIR. It was just a bad day bro. Get it out of your head

10yard Seth and I went out 2 weeks ago and I had a terrible day with the D2. Got nervous because I was not hitting it well at the range either. Went out yesterday and hit 71% FIR. It was just a bad day bro. Get it out of your head

ya man it was just one of those days, after the 3rd hole my mind was wore out lol, getting back at it in the morning, gonna be on range by 6:30am and tee off at 7:30

Hit several bombs today, but I was missing a bit toward the toe. I got rained/lightninged out. The one drive I measured today was 277, but I don't think that was my longest one. I quit hooking it and my miss was a massive push. Normal shot was drawing a tad bit more than I would have liked.

That is awesome CL! That is a lot of fairways! Did you change your settings?

Hit several bombs today, but I was missing a bit toward the toe. I got rained/lightninged out. The one drive I measured today was 277, but I don't think that was my longest one. I quit hooking it and my miss was a massive push. Normal shot was drawing a tad bit more than I would have liked.

That is awesome CL! That is a lot of fairways! Did you change your settings?

I did Seth. Went back to B/2 I think. Definitely B something. The higher height of the C was killing my distance. We need to get together soon

I quit playing around with my irons a couple months back and finally settled down into some Z-Stars. Beautiful clubs and getting fit into them has helped my iron game tremendously.

In 10 months I've had a TM R9, R9 SuperTri, Cobra S2, Adams 9064LS, R11, and a recently purchased Z-Star.

I finally decided to take the plunge and get fit for a driver today. Tried Nike, Mizzy, my R11, my Z-Star, a SF 2.0, the Cleveland line, Adams, and t***y all in multiple shafts.

Well, I wouldn't be on here if the winner by a clear margin wasn't the t***y D2. The Kai'li in S flex was the winning shaft as well. I picked up 13 yards over my R11 W/ Blueboard combo and 7 over the Z-Star w/ Dromos. All numbers were picked up w/ Trackman and were hit on a range which helped my confidence seeing ball flight.

Excited to get this club out on the course and I have a feeling that my driver rotating is over just like w/ my irons!!!

P.S. The beauty of this club has me quickly not missing the white so much...

Played 9 this morning and played really well, was hitting everything great especially my driver. I only missed 2 fairways and one was in the first cut and the other was way way left in the trees, still had a second shot into the green though so it wasnt to bad of a miss. Im glad yesterday it was just something in the air and the dreaded toppers didnt show back up

Played 9 this morning and played really well, was hitting everything great especially my driver. I only missed 2 fairways and one was in the first cut and the other was way way left in the trees, still had a second shot into the green though so it wasnt to bad of a miss. Im glad yesterday it was just something in the air and the dreaded toppers didnt show back up

Glad to gear it came back for you!

Glad to hear that things are going better for ya

I quit playing around with my irons a couple months back and finally settled down into some Z-Stars. Beautiful clubs and getting fit into them has helped my iron game tremendously.

In 10 months I've had a TM R9, R9 SuperTri, Cobra S2, Adams 9064LS, R11, and a recently purchased Z-Star.

I finally decided to take the plunge and get fit for a driver today. Tried Nike, Mizzy, my R11, my Z-Star, a SF 2.0, the Cleveland line, Adams, and t***y all in multiple shafts.

Well, I wouldn't be on here if the winner by a clear margin wasn't the t***y D2. The Kai'li in S flex was the winning shaft as well. I picked up 13 yards over my R11 W/ Blueboard combo and 7 over the Z-Star w/ Dromos. All numbers were picked up w/ Trackman and were hit on a range which helped my confidence seeing ball flight.

Excited to get this club out on the course and I have a feeling that my driver rotating is over just like w/ my irons!!!

P.S. The beauty of this club has me quickly not missing the white so much...

Congrats! You picked a winner.

I am definitely looking forward to pulling my 910 D2 out of the box tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest! I know I already have it in my signature but it has yet to arrive. I played our Yonex driver today and was hitting some beautiful tee shots with it. Go figure :D

I hit this prior to purchasing my Z-Star and was very impressed with the sound and feel but had no numbers to go off of. Now that I sold the Z-Star, I will be going into a proper fitting with an open mind but I have still followed this thread and been very impressed with what I have seen.

OG - looking forward to hearing how this treats you bud!

I hit this prior to purchasing my Z-Star and was very impressed with the sound and feel but had no numbers to go off of. Now that I sold the Z-Star, I will be going into a proper fitting with an open mind but I have still followed this thread and been very impressed with what I have seen.

OG - looking forward to hearing how this treats you bud!

I am looking forward to my personal review on this club. I will be adding my thoughts to this post soon :thumb:

I am definitely looking forward to pulling my 910 D2 out of the box tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest! I know I already have it in my signature but it has yet to arrive. I played our Yonex driver today and was hitting some beautiful tee shots with it. Go figure :D

I noticed that buddy, I had figured you to bag it for a while at some point, just did not think it would be while you were waiting for a new big stick. What loft & shaft did you order?

i like how OG put our yenex instead of KB'S yonex lol

I noticed that buddy, I had figured you to bag it for a while at some point, just did not think it would be while you were waiting for a new big stick. What loft & shaft did you order?

I got the regular flex but stiffer Kai'li shaft in the 10.5 loft. The profile below describes the characteristics of the shaft I ordered. I am also going to Bobby Hix and have him work with me on a personal fitting for the the right setup for my swing. I have 30 days to try it or return it so it is a no lose situation for me.

Diamana Kai'li incorporates Multi-Dimensional Interlay technology (M.D.I) Technology into the original Diamana Blue Board bend profile with a slightly stiffer tip and butt section. The result is a lower torque shaft that provides the same versatility as the original smooth and stable profile while delivering slightly lower launch and spin.

OG welcome to the 910 Express. This driver is gaining some traction on THP! Maybe Titleist will notice and support the forum

OG welcome to the 910 Express. This driver is gaining some traction on THP! Maybe Titleist will notice and support the forum

+1000 an you know it would a huge plus for them!

Back