2013 Morgan Cup - Sponsorship Thread

Looks like a great mix of players and brands so far. It's going to be quite the battle royale since no one team will have an equipment advantage over the other with all these great manufacturers providing their clubs.

Welcome to the Cleveland team Cookie!!!

Great combinations tonight! WCBM rocking Cobra, FK rocking Callaway, and TBT with Bridgestone! Nice!

I was mentioning earlier that I need some white balls for the winter but was not sure what brand to purchase. Well now I know! ha!

Ah I missed that, I know you normally play yellow which is why I was confused. Good luck with your new sponsor!!

Congrats fellas. Some more great additions to some great OEMs!

Congrats to the new sponsor members! This has to be exciting for those waiting each night :blob:

I know this for a fact: WCBM can rock the flatbrim well, he will be a great representative of Cobra/Puma!

Congrats on the sponsors Cookie, Freddie, TBT, and WCBM.

Wicked, Cookie and Tim, you guys are going to rock the house with Cobra, Cleveland and Bridgestone

Wicked, Cookie and Tim, you guys are going to rock the house with Cobra, Cleveland and Bridgestone

Congrats Freddie....I can tell you first hand that Callaway will treat you right, plus you will be rocking the new blades and the new Extreme driver....dude you are gonna kill it!

Congrats dudes! Awesome to see you getting your sponsors!

Thanks man and I know you will do the same! You are in great hands with Chad, Harry, and team. Let the fun begin my friend.

Awesome! I thought it was at 8 lol. Congrats guys! This is so exciting.

Awesome gents! This is just crazy exciting for you all!

Congratulations gentlemen...really nothing but great combinations of players and sponsors are possible.

Wow jake and now freddie being sponsored by callaway?! Watch out world, Team Paradise just got tougher! 2013 lineup is gonna compliment those guys good! Almost too good.... :alien:

Way to go guy's no matter which team you get chosen for your all winners in my book !

Super honored and pumped to be sponsored by Cobra!! At practice right now - first night!! Ill have a ton more to say later !! Thanks everyone!

Congrats to TBT, WCBM, MC (hahaha, just kept going with the acronyms). All those companies fit you guys well!

WCBM, Cookie and Tim...congrats!! What great fits for you guys!

Freddie....welcome to the Callaway guys!! You will do great with them!

Wow jake and now freddie being sponsored by callaway?! Watch out world, Team Paradise just got tougher! 2013 lineup is gonna compliment those guys good! Almost too good.... :alien:

Naaaa....Callaway gave us some fire power as well! Ha! So pumped to have these 2 guys to now bounce things off of.

Congrats guys!

Another four excellent choices. I love seeing it all spread out. Congrats to all four.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Congrats guys!! Each guy fits their company very well.

Congrats to the newest sponsor participant pairings!

This so awesome, we have the 4 teams, each being sponsored by the 4 awesome OEM's. Itjust builds that camaraderie higher between the teams! Genius...just awesome.

Back