PUMA Graphic Polo - Your Thoughts?

JB- do you know if the Puma athletes have any input on designs, etc?

I like it. Pair it with that same blue or white pants with white shoes/hat/belt your good to go. It'd look smart!

I like the approach of trying to be different... but I don't care for the mixing of both stripes and patterns. It makes the shirt a little too busy IMO. Puma has several better options available...

not for me. the combination just doesnt work IMO.

Too much variation in patterns for me

i like it - ive seen a couple PUMA shirts this year that have bright colors, and patterns - i really like!

Either have to make the color pattern more consistent, or less pattern design. Fix either of those and I'd rock that.

Either have to make the color pattern more consistent, or less pattern design. Fix either of those and I'd rock that.

The variation of patterns is what MAKES this shirt....

Just a liitle too busy for my taste, it looks like the sewed 4 different shirts together....it FRANKENSHIRT!

I like the busyness of the shirt. I can see how most would find none appealing but dress it with some solid shorts, lid and white shoes...you're in business.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Looks like one is the top shirt and one is a bottom shirt. I love the puma stuff when they stick to a solid color with the logo. The other stuff looks like it's confused. I'll take adidas climacool or Nike dry fit

I like it, as does my girlfriend. But to quote her, "I think you need to be really good to wear that." If I was a 5 handicap I'd buy instantly.

I like it, as does my girlfriend. But to quote her, "I think you need to be really good to wear that." If I was a 5 handicap I'd buy instantly.

I'm a 17-18 and wear puma gear

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Looks like one is the top shirt and one is a bottom shirt. I love the puma stuff when they stick to a solid color with the logo. The other stuff looks like it's confused. I'll take adidas climacool or Nike dry fit

That ladies and gentleman is brand name marketing working at it's finest.

But I like them too. :D

I'm having mixed opinions about Puma still. Some of there shirts have great material, but always look ugly, but then the shirts I love the look of have a think cotton blend.

Why can't they just make up their mind in the material department.

I am not a fan of this shirt it is just to busy, a lot of the new shirts are very strange to me but I am more traditional.

First instinct is that there's too much going on for me. I like the colors, but the rest is a little busy.

I think so too. Maybe the top part, but cut out all the freakin' stripes.

As a young, stylish golfer and Puma fan, I wouldn't wear this shirt. There is too much going on. Pumas other shirts are way better

As a young, stylish golfer and Puma fan, I wouldn't wear this shirt. There is too much going on. Pumas other shirts are way better

Non-Believer!!!

Wow, I love the boldness of their designs and colors but I would need to summon some serious courage and golf game to wear that! I'm pretty sure everyone would be looking at me....

It seems very Rickie Fowlerish. I couldnt pull it off but I dont think its awful.

Back