2013 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

LOL I forgot to pick my teams because I was sick, but I happened to have Tiger and McDowell from the last tourney so I ended up moving up 30 spots haha.

Damn you GG. Ever since I called you out I've gone straight to the bottom.

LOL I forgot to pick my teams because I was sick, but I happened to have Tiger and McDowell from the last tourney so I ended up moving up 30 spots haha.

imagine that, I havent picked a darn winner yet

How's One-T looking thus far? He has some interesting players each week. LOL!

Up 20 this week, still haven't cracked into double digits #fail

Crap! Thought I had such a good week but dropped 5 spots. Didn't realize I had to set PR lines as well. Lesson learned I suppose. As Rory would say "I'm building character".

Forgot the 2nd tier tourney and for some reason neglected to pick Tiger. I win the doubleidiot award of the week.

Yeah; didn't realize that the PR Open was supposed to be picked as well. never even saw that as an option when i picked the team. I am a dummy.

Well it was just brought to my attention you dont need to fill a full team. I should have probably read the rules. Hahaha I have been putting utter scrubs in my lineup just to be able to pick some better players. Hahahaha I suck.

Well it was just brought to my attention you dont need to fill a full team. I should have probably read the rules. Hahaha I have been putting utter scrubs in my lineup just to be able to pick some better players. Hahahaha I suck.

You dont get penalized for having guys miss the cut do you? Isnt it worth it to put scrubs on the team if you have a bit of $$ left over in case they make a move?

You dont get penalized for having guys miss the cut do you? Isnt it worth it to put scrubs on the team if you have a bit of $$ left over in case they make a move?

Not when its at the cost of never being able to pick the big guys. The best guy I was ever able to pick was Keegan Bradley and 3/4 of the rest of my team was junk.

I hope there are no penalties! I have squeezed a good bit of blood from some of those turnips!

Happily Tapping

Id rather take 1 extra A player than 4 scrubs just to fill a team.

I owe this new found knowledge to you. I look at your team in the AP Invitational thread and was like WTF? Then I looked. Argghhhhh I feel so stupid. Hahaha

Not when its at the cost of never being able to pick the big guys. The best guy I was ever able to pick was Keegan Bradley and 3/4 of the rest of my team was junk.

I see. Usually I pick 3-4 big name guys a couple mid-tier and some little known guys. It has done well for me thus far

I see. Usually I pick 3-4 big name guys a couple mid-tier and some little known guys. It has done well for me thus far

My team is utter garbage. Cant hurt to try something different.

I struggled to pick my team this week, I was dropping and adding guys like crazy. It's finally set but I am still not thrilled with it. I really wanted to take Tiger but I don't have enough uses left for him.

I struggled to pick my team this week, I was dropping and adding guys like crazy. It's finally set but I am still not thrilled with it. I really wanted to take Tiger but I don't have enough uses left for him.

Here is how I see it.. I have 6 Tiger uses left. Used him twice and got nothing. Didn't use him twice and he won. I like seeing him win so if I don't pick him, he will win, which is fine by me. I am NOT picking him so he can win but I can use him later when he will lose.

Here is how I see it.. I have 6 Tiger uses left. Used him twice and got nothing. Didn't use him twice and he won. I like seeing him win so if I don't pick him, he will win, which is fine by me. I am NOT picking him so he can win but I can use him later when he will lose.

Haha, sound reasoning there. I accidentally won with Tiger. I was sick and forgot to set my lineup, and I had used him the week before so it carried over and he won, moved me up 30 spots haha. But now I only have 4 more spots for him, so I am going to save that for the majors.

Had to pick Tiger this week, even though it's going to take me down to only 4 left. I liked my team earlier, but now I don't know for sure. I try to find the best players that are cheap for my scrub spots. There are some deals out there.

Had to pick Tiger this week, even though it's going to take me down to only 4 left. I liked my team earlier, but now I don't know for sure. I try to find the best players that are cheap for my scrub spots. There are some deals out there.

Same. It will leave me with 5 uses, but too good not to take him.

Im really struggling with this week. Right now I have 920,000 left to spend with a full roster. I dont have any of the big names as Im not sure I want to waste uses but its really hard not to pick Tiger this week. Im going to lose some big spots this week probably but it seems so hard to be picking the big names with 27 tournaments left to be played.

I can't sign in, any help?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back