Home made gadget putter

clam fist

Reaction score
I have been working on a joke putter for my golf buddies. I have been getting the old razzing for purchasing so many new golf items this year. The joke has been that I will by any gimmick club (the Ghost and the 73* Feel are the latest examples). I cant wait until they get a look at this baby.
gadgetputter1.jpg

gadgetputter1jpg5.jpg

gadgetputter1jpg4.jpg

gadgetputter1jpg3.jpg

gadgetputter1jpg2.jpg

The best part is the laser has two buttons. The first one shocks you, the second one is the laser.

lmfao! only you clam only you! freakin lazers!

could this be the real clam fist???

dr-evil.jpg

hahaah cLam I love it!. The laser is a great touch.
BTW What's the tape measure for?

How bout a little mirror on the top so you can see a "behind the ball point" of view?
Also is there any way you can run the "shocker" part of the laser into the grip? (you know what I'm thinking.....)

hahaah cLam I love it!. The laser is a great touch.
BTW What's the tape measure for?
The idea was to make a big show of measuring the distance to the hole, that and I had room. I am looking for a tiny wind sock to attatch to the shaft. I need to loosen these boys up. They take the game way to seriously some times. I have no problem with that, but one of them is always getting mad at himself and slammin clubs. He needs a good laugh. He aint good enough to get mad.

How bout a little mirror on the top so you can see a "behind the ball point" of view?
Also is there any way you can run the "shocker" part of the laser into the grip? (you know what I'm thinking.....)

Like one of those stick on mirrors for the car? That may work. I like the way you think.

I love it! How much you selling them for? Does it have an accelerometer on it?

That thing is awesome. It could be the new ebay special.

It would be really interesting if you could get a periscope going down so you're looking directly behind the ball. If you wanted it to look more scientific, instead of the wind sock you could make a mini anemometer.

You're giving me ideas on my next winter project.

I love it! How much you selling them for? Does it have an accelerometer on it?

How could I put a price tag on such a work of art. lol

Your accelerometer idea has me looking around for a little compass I had when I installed a satellite tv for my parents. That would look kinda cool. Useless but fun.

I showed this to my wife and her first response was go go gadget putter!!!!

I WANT!!!! My friend woul die if he saw me pull this outta the bag.

geez clam, i just like all the tongue and groove ceilings and all the wood work in your place!!! looks awesome!

the putter is hilarious, well done! i would expect nothing less from a fella who owns the monkey disco.

Is that the white lightning you painted?

geez clam, i just like all the tongue and groove ceilings and all the wood work in your place!!! looks awesome!

the putter is hilarious, well done! i would expect nothing less from a fella who owns the monkey disco.
Thank you. You gotta live in a cabin if your in Gatlinburg.

Is that the white lightning you painted?

The White Lightning is still around, currently out on loan. Golf Outlets USA always has some kinda stuff for a penny if you spend $50. This was one of those deals.

Oh, ok. 1 penny? TM pentas included? lol

no doubt!!! you heading over this evening?

The wife put the kabosh on tonites plans. She got a little too hot yesterday and hasn't felt well since. She went and hit 2 baskets of balls in the new driving cage during the hottest part of the day. She won't even step outside today. I looked online and will try for next year.

The wife put the kabosh on tonites plans. She got a little too hot yesterday and hasn't felt well since. She went and hit 2 baskets of balls in the new driving cage during the hottest part of the day. She won't even step outside today. I looked online and will try for next year.

good idea man, it's way too hot.....and the freaks are out, haha. we might venture out a little later. there's always a next year when it comes to bele chere!

LOVE IT! Best thing I've seen in a while around here.

Thanks for the laugh.

Better get a patent on that real quick before someone steals your idea and starts selling them on an infomercial seen at 4am on Golf Channel.

Back