2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty my whole life I always win these battles, but that shirt is untopable

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I completely distance myself from you now. You can't give up that quickly. Team Cookie that won't Krack is no more.

I am with Team TMex now. Not overly short but willing to fly in travel bags if necessary.

I completely distance myself from you now. You can't give up that quickly. Team Cookie that won't Krack is no more.

I am with Team TMex now. Not overly short but willing to fly in travel bags if necessary.

I'd check with Yoccos dude. You might be jumping the gun on that one.

Alright, I'm off to the whippin fields!

Hey Im not giving up! But that shirt had me laughing, poppop OG will not approve you leaving the team

Well...I think I have an "in" since I do officially have a TMEX handicap! :D

Shot 86 on a par 69 today, I'm coming for you!!

Soon to be is scrambling.

WHOA!!! Go away on a 2 week vacation and come back to 200 pages of new posts and some fantastic trash talking.

AND BY THE BYE...

First Official Prison Calendar Update!!

We are exactly 259 Days from meeting up at the villas, catching up with old friends, making new ones, playing incredible golf courses, and most importantly having the best golfing weekend of our lives!

Note: for the new comers to Prison Calendar, I keep a golf themed wall calendar in my office that I have marked with the days until the Outing. Each morning I come into my office and cross through a day, just like a prisoner in jail. We don't count the day we're in because it has already been "x'ed" out and we don't count May 18th because that is "parole" day. Every once in a while for the next 7 months, I'll post the Prison Calendar Update. Once we get to two months out, I'll post every week and when we get in the last 10 days, it is a daily count down. I try to keep it fresh with funny tidbits from past outings, including some pictures, and every month, I'll post a picture of the calendar. I hope you enjoy "Prison Calendar" as much as I enjoy providing the updates

WHOA!!! Go away on a 2 week vacation and come back to 200 pages of new posts and some fantastic trash talking.

AND BY THE BYE...

We are exactly 259 Days from meeting up at the villas, catching up with old friends, making new ones, playing incredible golf courses, and most importantly having the best golfing weekend of our lives!

Note: for the new comers to Prison Calendar, I keep a golf themed wall calendar in my office that I have marked with the days until the Outing. Each morning I come into my office and cross through a day, just like a prisoner in jail. We don't count the day we're in because it has already been "x'ed" out and we don't count May 18th because that is "parole" day. Every once in a while for the next 7 months, I'll post the Prison Calendar Update. Once we get to two months out, I'll post every week and when we get in the last 10 days, it is a daily count down. I try to keep it fresh with funny tidbits from past outings, including some pictures, and every month, I'll post a picture of the calendar. I hope you enjoy "Prison Calendar" as much as I enjoy providing the updates

Awesome to hear. Look forward to it :)

AND BY THE BYE...

I love the prison calendar updates!!

AND BY THE BYE...

Sorry to hear about your incarceration. What are you in for? Triple bogey?

Yep, now I feel like and official participant, MaryC's calendar will really be exciting to me each time I see it posted. Nice going MC.

I'm just getting caught up and I must say JB has really polished up his smack talk! I know he's usually pretty quick witted but you guys are really bringing out his best!

I'm just getting caught up and I must say JB has really polished up his smack talk! I know he's usually pretty quick witted but you guys are really bringing out his best!

He's like leno, someone is writing his material for him

He's like leno, someone is writing his material for him

Really? Is that you still talking Mr. Whiff Mr. Caulk? Maybe I should take up the Matty Caulk school of talking in this thread. Lets use some examples.

I bet you money i wont whiff
No way
Im a 17, your a 3, you should win
Your better and I stink does that make you feel better
Hawk is more a challenge for me

All finished with the wonderful I tapatalk better than I putt.

Maybe I should just stick with things like prolly, lol, and 3 word responses from now on and then hand you some crow upon your arrival at Grand Cypress after your long drive down there thinking of the embarrassing loss you are about to receive after all of your incredibly witty banter.

This thread is like a really big stew, the best results come from lots of stirring!

:popcorn:

Really? Is that you still talking Mr. Whiff Mr. Caulk? Maybe I should take up the Matty Caulk school of talking in this thread. Lets use some examples.

I bet you money i wont whiff
No way
Im a 17, your a 3, you should win
Your better and I stink does that make you feel better
Hawk is more a challenge for me

All finished with the wonderful I tapatalk better than I putt.

Maybe I should just stick with things like prolly, lol, and 3 word responses from now on and then hand you some crow upon your arrival at Grand Cypress after your long drive down there thinking of the embarrassing loss you are about to receive after all of your incredibly witty banter.

Wow getting a little fired up over a comment like that, I must be playing dentist.. mattycaulk is getting old, come on pay your writers a little more, I'm sure they can come up with something better

Edit: oops, silly me I went over my 3 word limit

Wow getting a little fired up over a comment like that, I must be playing dentist.. mattycaulk is getting old, come on pay your writers a little more, I'm sure they can come up with something better

Getting fired up? You have a better chance at firing up a bbq than you do me. You know its bad when most of the time your tapatalk signature is longer than your responses. Nothing else needs to be said. And for the record, MattyCaulk will never get old. It says more about you than you realize.

wow it was really nice only have to read 7 pages when i got home from golfing today! really scrambled well today from what i'm seeing and hearing about grand cypress my scrambling skills better be top notch.

you work in a firehouse You should know that if they hit a nerve with something they will zero in on that to keep hitting that nerve. i doubt MattyCaulk is changing anytime soon

Caulk%20Singles.jpg

Tear
Squeeze
Toss

Pretty much what Team THP feels as well.

Getting fired up? You have a better chance at firing up a bbq than you do me. You know its bad when most of the time your tapatalk signature is longer than your responses. Nothing else needs to be said. And for the record, MattyCaulk will never get old. It says more about you than you realize.

Ha, do you know what caulk is.? It's used in home improvement and construction, which I know you know nothing about. Picking up a tool might blister your pretty hands and you won't be able to type on THP.. oh no!!!

Sometimes people dont even have to say anything to start it...That person can move to that next level of "interesting" all on their own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back