Anyone game Superfast driver with Superfast 3 wood ?

EJ333

Reaction score
Handicap
I've played with the Superfast 3 fairway wood for nine holes off the tee. My initial impression is that it may perform nicely as a fairway finder. I am not usually comfortable off the tee with a 3W, but since using the Superfast, it may be giving me more confidence off the tee since it has a 200cc head. Has anyone been impressed enough with the Superfast Driver and 3W to game them both ? Why or why not ?

There are a few threads about the superfast and a lot of people here game them including myself! I LOVE the 3w and plan on teeing off with it on just about every hole from now on, its a great club!
demoing the driver soon.

i think that dirt guy and oem kevin do. i know that they both seem to be happy with the results, but i also know that both have aftermarket shafts in their drivers, so that may be telling you something.

i have the 3wood and have demo'd the driver but didn't like the shaft in the driver at all.

i have played them both and i love my superfast driver however i was more consistent with my r9 3w so i chose to keep that in the bag instead but i still have the superfast 3w in case i start having trouble with my r9

My info is limited but swinging the club on a machine you will want to get it reshafted, the matrix ozik is one giant POS.

I game them both and they're great. The weighting is a bit different in the 2. I think the stock 3 wood felt heavier than the driver. Now with my shaft change they're both feeling pretty good. Most of the time everything goes good with the driver but the 3 wood just makes me look good. I had the extra long driver shaft figured out at first but I haven't been to the range often enough to remember how to use it so it has a little bend to a power fade. :D

i think that dirt guy and oem kevin do. i know that they both seem to be happy with the results, but i also know that both have aftermarket shafts in their drivers, so that may be telling you something.

i have the 3wood and have demo'd the driver but didn't like the shaft in the driver at all.

The aftermarket shaft is mostly due to me not realizing I don't swing fast enough for a stiff shaft, but the ProLaunch Red works beautifuly.

I game them both and they're great. The weighting is a bit different in the 2. I think the stock 3 wood felt heavier than the driver. Now with my shaft change they're both feeling pretty good. Most of the time everything goes good with the driver but the 3 wood just makes me look good. I had the extra long driver shaft figured out at first but I haven't been to the range often enough to remember how to use it so it has a little bend to a power fade. :D

The aftermarket shaft is mostly due to me not realizing I don't swing fast enough for a stiff shaft, but the ProLaunch Red works beautifuly.

I have seen him hit them both and he is deadly with them, I tried them also and am certianly putting these at the top of my list.

I'm gaming both. I absolutely love my driver and after finding the correct ball placement for my 3wd I'm loving it as well. Both are very accurate and forgiving for me with a 25-30 yard difference in distance between the two.

Yup, I play them both. I actually just started playing woods again so there's been some getting used to, but so far I'm loving them. I was actually just out on the range today working with both and the 3 wood is an awesome club. It's super long and I can hit it off the deck with ease. So do I use both? Yes. Am I impressed? Yes. Would I recommend them? Yes (although everyone's different, I'd definitely give them a try)

Loved the superfast 3 wood enough to get myself one, but the driver didin't do it as much for me. Spent some time on the launch monitor with both the regular and TP model and it just wasn't giving me the numbers my current driver and the Supertri were giving me.

Back