Golf Ball clearance at Target

kevhead

Reaction score
Handicap
Just picked up 2 dozen Bridgestone e5+, $17 each...and another 2 dozen Callaway HX Tour for $24 each. Get em while they last!

A tip for Target shoppers:

If the last digit in the price is 4 (cents, e.g. $6.94) that is as low as they will go!

Just picked up 2 dozen Bridgestone e5+, $17 each...and another 2 dozen Callaway HX Tour for $24 each. Get em while they last!

I picked up 2 dozen of the E5+ for $13.48 each.

They usually have another clearance in February, I think. The last two years I've gone and bought TM leather gloves for $2.75 each, and last year I loaded up with Top Flite D2 Feel golf balls (not a bad ball) for $2.58/15 pack. I bought 6 boxes (90 golf balls) and still have 2 or 3 unopened. They don't discount everything though, just certain items.

I just stopped at another Target and the same balls were $18.88. These 2 stores are within 5 miles of each other.

I just stopped at another store on my way home and they were all gone.

Ahhh the annual Target Golf Ball Clearance Event.

I have fond memories of picking up 5 dozen Strata Tour Ace balls for $9.98 a dozen back in the day, and a couple packs of Nike TA2 LNG's for $5.94 a dozen.

Anyone seen the Burner TP's being cleared out anywhere? Those are what I'd like to load up on cheap for the summer.

Anyone seen the Burner TP's being cleared out anywhere? Those are what I'd like to load up on cheap for the summer.

Wal Mart had them for 25.99 last month, if they still have them im sure they will mark them down again. I only saw the blacks though, no reds.

I went to the Target in Bull Head City AZ today to check this sale out. Everything, and I mean everything (balls) was gone. Guess I will have to wait till I get back to Vegas, and try some of those. :D

Thanks for the info :clapp: Our Target has about 1/4 aisle of golf stuff :( So maybe they'll have some (or some left) :confused2:

Will try to check this out today. Thanks.

doh! thanks for the info....will check it out on the way home tonight!

Wierd i went to the one near my house and saw nothing of this sale/blowout. Everything is regular pricing. :bad::sad:

I've noticed that at Wal-Mart out here in the sticks, they never put golf balls on clearance. I have found them at other stores just not the one closest to me.

I found e5s for $18.88, treosoft for $15.38 and Nike Ignite for $12.24 at a Target in the LA area. Not everything was marked down and they only had a few boxes of the sale items.

Golf is probably considered a "seasonal" sport here in Chicago, I went to another Target today and the shelves were empty!

Has to be a season ending sale.

I was in Target over the weekend and the price for golf stuff was the same as always I guess it has to be a season end type deal. The way the weather has been this year in the south they could have a season end sale. LOL

Just went by a Target here in freezing cold Omaha. They had some items on clearance. They had the e5+ for 18.88, but the e6+ which I wanted was not on clearance.

Just stopped by my target and they had a number of the cheaper balls on clearance. Only decent ball was the Treosoft for $15. They had Topflite D2 Diva and Distance for $10, Noodle Softest 24 pack for $12.

Back