The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

if the fridge is stocked with hot pockets and beer I may be interested :clapp:

Final thought before I head in for the night...we live in a golf community so you can walk to the range and the first tee, we are only 2 miles from the beach, and we have a heated pool...just food for thought for the night.

Goodnight all!

How about I sweeten the pot....I will make you cupcakes too.

Final thought before I head in for the night...we live in a golf community so you can walk to the range and the first tee, we are only 2 miles from the beach, and we have a heated pool...just food for thought for the night.

Goodnight all!

hmmmmm....getting warmer if they're chocolate

walk? where's the THP golf cart????? :blob:

now I'm going to be seeing what a flight out of PHL will be now......

Be careful or Diane may be on the next plane down.

So wait - I would get to spend time with Ellie, play golf, go the beach, eat cupcakes and be in charge of the forum? Hmm.

So wait - I would get to spend time with Ellie, play golf, go the beach, eat cupcakes and be in charge of the forum? Hmm.

No, being in charge of the forum is not location based and is not included in this deal.
:alien:

It's a pretty sweet deal right? Plus you can go swimming if you want....something to think about...:question:

No, being in charge of the forum is not location based and is not included in this deal.
:alien:

Sometimes I'm amazed that you two are in the same house. Too bad - I was looking forward to telling Claire, Smallie, Bogey, Harry, MO, C-Tech, Jeff, Duey and Gasman to get back on topic. I would be good at that.:terror:

Hubby and I are going to be Honorary Co-Chairs for some upcoming fundraiser. Sounds cool (okay, it will be fun that evening), but it mostly means we need to buy an expensive ad and convince several of our friends to buy tickets. Worst case scenario is we buy the table ourselves and give tickets away. That would be pricey.

but it mostly means we need to buy an expensive ad and convince several of our friends to buy tickets. Worst case scenario is we buy the table ourselves and give tickets away. That would be pricey.

I have the Police Department out here trying to get me to take out an ad for 2 grand for one of their events. I already told them no and they keep bugging me. Now im just ignoring the phone calls with fake voices.

I have the Police Department out here trying to get me to take out an ad for 2 grand for one of their events. I already told them no and they keep bugging me. Now im just ignoring the phone calls with fake voices.

For 2 grand, you should get the front and back covers--jeez!

The kids are home from school today because of the temperatures, they will probably be out the rest of the week due to the weather. I love them but I'm ready for them to go back to school, Christmas break just got over and they are driving me insane.

Can we say harassment? I would say call the cops but since they are the one's calling you I don't think you would get anywhere.

Can we say harassment?

It seems that way. I guess the guy I bought this station off of used to do it. Im all for contributing to the community and being a good neighbor but this seems a little ridiculous. Of course they did say I could get a 1/4 page for $800, haha.

It seems that way. I guess the guy I bought this station off of used to do it. Im all for contributing to the community and being a good neighbor but this seems a little ridiculous. Of course they did say I could get a 1/4 page for $800, haha.

Wow!!! What a deal. :sarcasm: Did you tell them that you can get a piece of posterboard for $2?

I am trying to be more healthy with the food I am eating and JB has some show on TV right now that is the best of pizza, that is just wrong! Even with the extra cheese I think I would eat it right now lol.

I am trying to be more healthy with the food I am eating and JB has some show on TV right now that is the best of pizza, that is just wrong! Even with the extra cheese I think I would eat it right now lol.

Haha, Im watching the same thing right now. Chicago pizza all the way.

My entire family is from NY so it's NY style pizza for me. I like to be able to pick up my pizza fold it in half and eat it.

Me too. Further up in CT - pizza is cut in squares. Around here - it depends on the restaurant so if you definitely want slices - you have to ask for them when you order.

No, no--Chicago pizza rules. And Due's, rather than Gino's.

I did manage to grow fond of white pizza in D.C. I hope they don't take away my birthright for that.

Back