Hello from Bettinardi

kweb

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello All,
My name is Keith Webster and I am the V.P. here at Bettinardi.
I have been talking with Josh for a while now and really can't believe that I have not been active on this forum. Apologizes.
If anybody has any questions regarding Bettinardi please feel free to drop me a line and I will do my very best to help you out.
Thanks

first off, welcome to THP. yes, where have you been? just kidding. i love it when someone with a wealth of knowledge is available.

welcome! thanks for 'officially' joining in on the fun Keith

No question at the moment, but thanks for sending that proto putter for a prize at our outing. That thing is unreal!

Welcome, Keith! Very cool of you to make yourself available.

Welcome to THP Keith! We're glad you're here and can't wait to see more about Bettinardi putters!

Welcome to THP Keith.

For those not too familiar, Keith is one of the best out there in explaining Bettinardi products. He is a great guy that is here to answer questions.

Welcome to the forum Keith! Looking forward to hearing your insights.

Welcome to THP Keith, your insight will be much appreciated!

Welcome to THP!

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome Keith, glad you decided to jump on!

Welcome to THP Keith

Hi Keith and glad to have you 'officially' on board. It's always a treat to see someone with a wealth of knowledge join and be a part of THP. Welcome to the Paradise.

Welcome. Love my new Bettinardi putter!

Welcome Keith!

Welcome to THP and thanks for offering your expertise to us! A friend has a Bettinardi and I have putter envy quite a lot!

Welcome to THP Keith! You guys have amazing products!

Welcome to :thp: Glad to have more knowledge floating around the site!!

Welcome aboard! I look forward to hearing more about the Bettinardi brand of putters.

Welcome aboard!!

welcome aboard kwebb!

Welcome to THP Keith! Great Name = Great Guy.

I am sure everyone is looking forward to picking your brain with putter questions.

Cheers,

Keith
a/k/a/SeeMoreGuy

Welcome Keith! I am looking forward to reading your posts.

Back