Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I hope you have an amazing day!!

Golf-596118.jpg

happy bday GM!!! i hope you get to listen to the back to future soundtrack all day, eat copious amounts of bacon, and watch the dodgers.....i'm older than you!

Happy b-day Gas!

Spoiler
Dodgers still suck though lol

Happy Birthday Gas. Hope you have a great one!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Gas! lol@gas

Happy B-day Gasman!

132206567-M.jpg

Happy birthday Gas! Not sure which you prefer today, so take your pick!

meatcake02.jpg
bacon-cake.jpg

Happy birthday TGM! Have a baconlicious day!

Happy Birthday GM!!!

Happy Birthday!!

Thanks guys. As much as I love bacon I will take a beefcake over a bacon cake anyday.

All I want for my birthday is for the Dodgers to sweep the Phillies.

Thanks guys. As much as I love bacon I will take a beefcake over a bacon cake anyday.

The Phillies beat the Padres over the weekend :(

I'll pray for you, but the boys in blue don't look to good man. On a lighter note, a very happy birthday to you!

Have a happy birthday!!

15.jpg

As does this Braves fan! Happy Birthday!

Brutis the Barber was awesome.

It's Wild Turkey time!!! Chuck a couple shots of tekillia down the hopper while you're at it.

Kevin

It's Wild Turkey time!!! Chuck a couple shots of tekillia down the hopper while you're at it.

Kevin

I drank enough Wild Turkey on Saturday night to make Evel Knievel proud. So much that I think I will never drink it again. Or at least until the next time.

I drank enough Wild Turkey on Saturday night to make Evel Knievel proud. So much that I think I will never drink it again. Or at least until the next time.

I'm pretty sure we've seen a post like this a time or two. :D At least you had a good time... right?

Back