Papa needs some new pairs of shoes.

Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
Some good online prices are available on the FJ SYNR-G and Cally XTT Comp shoes. I'm thinking about popping for a pair of each. The black and white in the former, and the all black in the latter. We're hitting a local golf chain that's having a liquidation sale later today and I'm hoping I might see some there, too.

Any comments from forumers or any reviews on the site? I seem to have trouble finding the reviews because maybe I'm not too schmart maybe or something.

Kevin

The XTT Comps were reviewed on the home page here.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=3285

Its a good not great shoe. Comfy, durable, and fairly stylish. I feel when I wear them that I am higher off the ground for some reason. Could be because I usually prefer the adidas low shoes, but even before those. Like I was playing on extra thick soles. I would not put them in the same class as some others we have covered, but a good shoe.

The FJ Synr-G is another good shoe. I find it a little "hard" in comparison to a few other shoes I have tried. But a good shoe nonetheless.

The XTT's do look a little blocky and high. Hopefully I can try some on. I'd like a pair of Addidas, but can't get by the bands.

Kevin

The XTT's do look a little blocky and high. Hopefully I can try some on. I'd like a pair of Addidas, but can't get by the bands.

Kevin

I think there are all black Adidas out there, Kevin.

Kevin

There are a few that dont look like crazy plastic bands. mi adidas for instance let me use white bands that look pretty cool. Or the adipure with the stitched bars look cool as well.

Adidas_adiPURE%2Bnuovo%2Bblack.jpg

796236825_ARKg2-X2-1.jpg

There are a few that dont look like crazy plastic bands. mi adidas for instance let me use white bands that look pretty cool. Or the adipure with the stitched bars look cool as well.

796236825_ARKg2-X2-1.jpg

I like the black ones!

JB,

Love the blue and white! How did you order those?

796236825_ARKg2-X2-1.jpg

I like those black ones as well, very nice. I'm off to do some googling :D

Back