The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

I have the hand and finger strength of a Terminator combined and the touch of a neurosurgeon. I also tend bar like Bryan Brown in Cocktail.

Just saying, Slim.

Kevin

:in-love:

My only problem with Bryan Brown is that he married Rachel Ward, and she couldn't act her way out of a brown paper bag if her life depended on it.

the friggin snow plow driver just pushed a two foot mound in front of my driveway

The absolute worst part of Winter. During snow removal, do you start with that stinking packed down pile, or leave it until last? I try to finagle my shoveling so Mrs. Esox does the driveway approach after the plow flies by.

Please don't tell her.

Kevin

Your truck is 4WD isn't it? Just go smash it all down!
Not the one that's affected.But I can get a running start.
Hoping you'll bring that new shovel you've been raving about and rescue me.:D

:in-love:

My only problem with Bryan Brown is that he married Rachel Ward, and she couldn't act her way out of a brown paper bag if her life depended on it.

Really sexy voice, though, but you're right, not a highly skilled thespian.

Kevin

Guys - just go flirt with the plow driver and he'll clear it for you. Trust me on this.

That's my neighbor's. But MO got one he might bring over!

That's my neighbor's. But MO got one he might bring over!
I was hoping he bought that snowblower for $497 and would be a bud and bring it over to do both of ours.:D

Guys - just go flirt with the plow driver and he'll clear it for you. Trust me on this.
I don't think it would work as well for me and if it did that'd be worse than the snow pile.

Rofl & lmao

I just grabbed lunch at Panera Bread. Not only does their food suck, especially the soup, but there are a bunch of freeloaders in there who buy a coffee and sit there for two hours. I had to sit on the patio because every seat inside was taken by someone with a laptop.

I just grabbed lunch at Panera Bread. Not only does their food suck, especially the soup, but there are a bunch of freeloaders in there who buy a coffee and sit there for two hours. I had to sit on the patio because every seat inside was taken by someone with a laptop.

Panera blows. Could they put less meat on the sandwiches?

Kevin

Kevin
well I had been wanting to try them but thanks for the headsup.

Look at the bright side Gasman, at least it was warm enough to sit on the patio:act-up:

The only time I've been to Panera was when I had to meet with a guy who was one of the freeloaders that you're talking about. He used the place like it was his office.:D

Kevin

well I had been wanting to try them but thanks for the headsup.

Kevin is right, I would just assume avoid it. I dont know why, but every few months I forget that I dont like it and I end up in there. I guess Im good now for a few months.

Look at the bright side Gasman, at least it was warm enough to sit on the patio:act-up:
It was a frosty 65 at the time. Brrrr
The only time I've been to Panera was when I had to meet with a guy who was one of the freeloaders that you're talking about. He used the place like it was his office.:D

Thats what im talking about, it drives me nuts. I get in arguments with the lady about this because she does it too. The good thing is that she will have to hear me rant about it for a few hours later.

Kevin

I hate Panera, they are officially on my boycott list! Their food sucks, their prices are way too high, I always leave there hungry, and they make you toast your own bagel and put your own cream cheese on it :angry:

Wow, has Panera just gone down hill, or do I just have bad taste buds? It's been a couple years since I've been, but was great that time. My daughter and Liz loves them.

I hate Panera, they are officially on my boycott list! Their food sucks, their prices are way too high, I always leave there hungry, and they make you toast your own bagel and put your own cream cheese on it :angry:

Are you kidding? They make you toast your own bagel? Thats crazy, im done with that place.

you mean the same crowd that goes to Starbucks to virtually yell 'look at me and my Mac?!!?'

Those people make me embarrassed to be a Mac person. I know my computer is better then everyones, I just dont feel the need to announce it. :D

Wow, has Panera just gone down hill, or do I just have bad taste buds? It's been a couple years since I've been, but was great that time. My daughter and Liz loves them.

I would vote for they are going down hill. The sandwiches taste good, they just dont give you much for what they charge. Their soup really sucks though. Too bad you guys dont have Corner Bakery's because they rock.

Are you kidding? They make you toast your own bagel? Thats crazy, im done with that place.

Those people make me embarrassed to be a Mac person. I know my computer is better then everyones, I just dont feel the need to announce it. :D

Exactly, us PC people know it....just don't be pompous about it! PC people will just have to take over Mickey D's now to establish their own home base :D

Exactly, us PC people know it....just don't be pompous about it! PC people will just have to take over Mickey D's now to establish their own home base :D
yes I need a Mac to web browse and e-mail.I fill so inferior using a PC.:nono:

I don't eat many bagels, but Panera's cinnamon crunch bagels are yummy.

Back